Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Star Wars Battlefront

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Nov 17, 2015

Large-scale infantry Star Wars battles return in this reboot of the Star Wars: Battlefront series (from the studio behind the Battlefield series).

Is the DL-44 OP?

fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

In any close quarters match, I find that I keep falling to the DL-44 pistol. I could get a few shots in with the default rifle before the opposing enemy even reacts and I still end up dead. At first I thought it was just inept skill on my part, but its been happening pretty regularly against a large number of players.

Does this game need a rebalancing patch or do you think in about a week or two every successful player will be running around with this pistol? Also, this reminds me of the Battlefront 2 days where unless you were rolling with a shotgun, you didn't stand a chance online.

Hayt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

In the smaller maps it is the king of guns. I wouldn't worry though seeing as the MP lead designer retweeted someone saying it needed a nerf.

GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By GunstarRed

Nah. I've had much better luck with the burst fire pistol. The rifles tend to beat it at long range too.

Edit - I'm gonna backtrack on this. The gun is ridiculous. When the whole of the other team is using it on the smaller maps, it's really frustrating constantly losing out to this gun even when you get the first hit on them. Sometimes players will just turn and seemingly one-shot you. I haven't had the same success with the gun at all though, and I'm pretty good at it.

okeyrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I agree. Ruining the game. Nerf it.

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Seems fairly OP to me; and even if it wasn't OP it's still annoying that everyone uses it; so nerf it for variety's sake.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.