How to Subscribe to a Premium Podcast

xshinobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

I can sub using the method provided but the most recent episode is from September of 2017. Any help in resolving this would be appreciated.

djghostmare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I’ve tried adding the premium GiantBombcast feed but the latest episode is from 2017. My Beastcast and video feeds have no issue. I see I am not the only person who has faced this, but it is unclear to me if anyone has found a solution.

Windir2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Windir2112

@rphilo: How did you get it working on Podcast Addict. I cant seem to for some reason. It keeps telling me there's a syntax error or something, but I'm just copying and pasting it.

EDIT: Nevermind i'm a dumbass and was using the wrong link

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Poly-Gons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Hey guys can you update the artwork of all your podcats ? I'm using Pocket Casts on my iphone and they are not up to date.

Thanks

omninom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This doesn't seem to work in the new site. Is there still a way to subscribe to premium podcasts after the recent site redesign?

Avatar image for digitaldiatribe
digitaldiatribe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

API keys seem to be gone from the RSS links on premium podcasts. Could those be restored?

sixfoot6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd like to add the premium feed to Pocket Cast. URL copy didn't work.

digitaldiatribe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey @rorie has the issue with missing API keys in podcast RSS links been brought up with the engineers yet?

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

digitaldiatribe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool, thanks!

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It looks like a fix for this should be out sometime soon.

CrusBelanger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just got a new phone and can't figure out how to get this feed on pocket casts. Pasting the url brings up no results. Thanks mates!

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crusbelanger: You might want to ping Pocket Casts support on this - they have always been the most problematic one when it comes to authenticated feeds, in my experience!

digitaldiatribe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noticed API keys are back in the RSS links. Thanks Rorie and the engineers!

RagingWraith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've noticed clicking the RSS button on the latest version of Firefox (64.0.2) immediately gives me a prompt to download a file, rather than open a tab with the link. I had to inspect element to grab the link. Anyone else seeing this?

Hurricrane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@ragingwraith: I've been getting that since the redesign launched. I've had a lot of problems with the site on Firefox since it changed honestly. Had to turn off Privacy Badger for a lot of it to work.

Since the redesign, my iTunes feed hasn't been updating. It used to be it wouldn't be able to download the file for several days, then it would suddenly work. Now it doesn't even do that for the Bomb or Beastcast. Both show up on the download list but won't actually download and produce an unknown error. Am I alone and doing something wrong?

RagingWraith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hurricrane: I haven't had any problems with my RSS feed once I found the right link

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragingwraith: I've been getting that since the redesign launched. I've had a lot of problems with the site on Firefox since it changed honestly. Had to turn off Privacy Badger for a lot of it to work.

Since the redesign, my iTunes feed hasn't been updating. It used to be it wouldn't be able to download the file for several days, then it would suddenly work. Now it doesn't even do that for the Bomb or Beastcast. Both show up on the download list but won't actually download and produce an unknown error. Am I alone and doing something wrong?

I have not heard of anything super-widespread along these lines. Have you tried unsubscribing and resubscribing?

Dynamic3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sstroud76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rorie are API keys missing from the RSS link for everyone of just a few of us?

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wcarle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dystopiax: @dynamic3: @sstroud76: It seems to be appearing for everyone on our side that has tried it. Can you send me a link to the exact RSS feed that it's not showing up in? Just curious if it's a specific feed that's missing it

wcarle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone just messaged me with a link, I see what y'all are saying. We'll get that fix out ASAP

SamorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does this also work for the beastcast? I can’t find a page to get my api link. Anyone know? Is there even a premium beastcast?

shredo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Trying to add the recent Powerbombcast, copied the RSS link into Pocket Casts and this is what I see, is this correct?

Joeku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Weird...bug, maybe? Not sure what end it's on but the Premium feed (Film & 40s, Powerbombcast) isn't serving any greater detail in Pocketcasts on Android. It's the only podcast of a dozen in my app that's doing that. So no picture, stylization, just a raw list of episodes without the info attached. Any ideas?