Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy XIII-2

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Dec 15, 2011

Final Fantasy XIII-2 is a direct sequel to Final Fantasy XIII released by Square Enix in early 2012.

Now Mass Effect Costumes are DLC for FF XIII-2.

• 63 results
    Nottle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Nottle

@Turambar said:

@Animasta said:

@xyzygy said:

@Animasta said:

@Hailinel said:

@Nottle said:

In the past didn't Bioware criticize Jrpgs?

Yep. Pretty much said that they were dying even as Final Fantasy XIII was outselling Mass Effect 2 and everything else the company had ever produced.

I don't think Bioware is in a position to make such statements anymore.

final fantasy 13 was also not as good as mass effect 2, come now; I mean I think 13-2 is better than ME3 but don't be THAT GUY.

FFXIII was definitely a better game to me. I had an infinitely more fun time with XIII than ME2.

you people are crazy. did you forget the like, 10-15 hour tutorial? Sure the story was vaguely interesting and the characters.... well Sazh was amazing, and I'm not denying that you enjoyed it more, but I'm saying that ME2 is definitely a better game, IN GENERAL, than 13 was. Better music and better graphics does not make a game better :|

What ME2 did better: character interactions. What FF13 did better: everything else. I'm sticking with FF13.

GUYS, Guys. Ultros.

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17h4sz6sme4p1jpg/original.jpg

He's in the game too. The disappointing sequel debate doesn't matter when there is Ultros.

ZenaxPure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#52  Edited By ZenaxPure
    @devilzrule27 said:

But can I get Final Fantasy hair in my Mass Effect 3?

Given how awful the hair is in the Mass Effect games I'd settle for hair from any other game in the world into the ME games. 

Also everyone in this thread is missing the fucking best news of all this. Ultros is going to be a new Colosseum boss.
    fox01313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#53  Edited By fox01313

It'd make more sense to put something like this in another EA/Bioware game, this just seems out of place like some publisher losing a bet. Guessing next will be chocobo swapped out for ground units coming out of the reapers in ME3.

Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#54  Edited By Turambar
    @Zenaxzd: @Nottle: But the question is, will it have the Opera House battle theme.  If not, I am not sold.  In fact, I'd be unsold thrice!
    Nottle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Nottle

@Turambar: I don't see why they wouldn't, don't they bring back Battle on the Bridge whenever Gilgamesh is in another game. But even if they didn't have the theme, ULTROS CAN BE A MONSTER IN YOUR PARTY.

@Zenaxzd: Beat you by a minute. :b

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#56  Edited By Animasta

@Turambar said:

@Animasta said:

@JasonR86 said:

I went to the source and saw one of the main characters in a bikini. What does that have to do with ME 3?

that was the previous DLC costume, it was very pandering (where the guy had fucking like, full body armor) and very creepy and eugh.

Wasn't the male version also pandering, considering it was just a costume from Sengoku Basara? Either way, this and the Assassin's Creed one fits how alternate costumes were being handled in the JP version of the game as well.

and how much skin was the male costume showing, hmm?

ZenaxPure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#57  Edited By ZenaxPure
    @Nottle: wasn't on the page when I was writing out my own thing. Would of beat you but it took me forever to find the damn screenshot :P 

Also, who knows what they will do for music, and yes they bring back big bridge for Gilgamesh, for example FF12: 

Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#58  Edited By Turambar
    @Animasta said:

@Turambar said:

@Animasta said:

@JasonR86 said:

I went to the source and saw one of the main characters in a bikini. What does that have to do with ME 3?

that was the previous DLC costume, it was very pandering (where the guy had fucking like, full body armor) and very creepy and eugh.

Wasn't the male version also pandering, considering it was just a costume from Sengoku Basara? Either way, this and the Assassin's Creed one fits how alternate costumes were being handled in the JP version of the game as well.

I'm not sure if you're purposefully being daft.  Pandering is fan service.  The alternate costume that you brought up and implied was not fan service, in fact was so.  It's not a complicated point.  This isn't a argument of skin exposure, but one of factual inaccuracy on your part.
    Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#59  Edited By Animasta

@Turambar said:

@Animasta said:

@Turambar said:

@Animasta said:

@JasonR86 said:

I'm not sure if you're purposefully being daft. Pandering is fan service. The alternate costume that you brought up and implied was not fan service, in fact was so. It's not a complicated point. This isn't a argument of skin exposure, but one of factual inaccuracy on your part.

well I didn't and don't know what sengoku basara is but even if it is from somewhere else it's still a decent enough set of armor that I didn't automatically assume it was done because of fan service.

EuanDewar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By EuanDewar

Whats up with boobs Magroobs there

PokeIkzai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By PokeIkzai

Not even N7 Armor can save FFXIII-2.

EXTomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By EXTomar

This feels more like a reflection on EA and Bioware. They've been doing this for awhile but as time goes on they seem more and more dubious and more and more like cash grabs. I'm not entirely sure anyone was thinking "Mass Effect sure needs armor themed from Dragon Age and Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning!" but they went out and did it anyway.

Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#63  Edited By Brendan

...okay. Not really interested in anything like that.

Or, wait. When I finally get around to playing FF13-2, I'll only play it using those costumes. At least I won't have to look at the stupid clothes they normally wear.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.