Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dungeon Siege III

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Jun 17, 2011

Dungeon Siege 3 is the third instalment of the Dungeon Siege franchise. It tells the tale of the fallen 10th Legion taking back the Kingdom of Ehb from the popular Azunite champion Jeyne Kassynder.

I was gravely mislead about this game.

• 52 results
    BitterAlmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By BitterAlmond
    @Tennmuerti said:
    It's not really an offbrand Dragon Age since Dungeon siege is a way way older franchise. 
    What he said. 

Still, it's good to hear someone who enjoys the game. I loved the original all those years ago and I skipped DS2. I got DS3 as a pack-in bonus with a new video card, just waiting for it to come in the mail, interested to see how it plays.
    sheldonh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By sheldonh

Sorry to interrupt the philosophical debate on the juxtaposition of intelligence and enjoyment, but I just wanted to point out that those who are waiting for a price drop might like to check Steam out this week-end. All three Dungeon Siege games for just a little less than USD28. And thanks to those who took the time to provide detailed criticism, positive and negative; you made the money easier to let go of. :-)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.