Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age

Franchise »

Dragon Age is a series of fantasy medieval role-playing games by BioWare. BioWare considers it a spiritual successor to their Baldur's Gate RPG gaming series. It is furthered upon through the creation of comics, books and other forms of media. Truly this is the age of dragons.

What do you think is next? DA2 expansion or DA3

Chris2KLee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By Chris2KLee

Just finished my first playthrough of DA2, had a great time. Reminded me of Battlestar Galactica in tone, everything is constantly going crazy and you're just trying to keep things from completely falling apart. That said, what do you think Bioware has planned next for the franchise? DLC for DA2 for sure, but do you think we'll see an expansion like we did with Awakenings? Or are we gonna have to wait for Dragon Age 3? Right now my money is on expansion.

buft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By buft

they already said they would be following up with loads of DLC so im hoping at least some of that is shadow broker style content of only a bit longer

Avatar image for sethphotopoulos
    SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By SethPhotopoulos

I think because of the style of game they made we won't see an expansion.  Unless they decide to open up Ferelden again.

ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By ryanwho

I think they had a plan prior to this game's response that involved a whole lot of DLC and I wonder if anything will change. I'm positive the named Qunari in the bar becomes a PC, so be on the lookout for that in like 3 weeks for about 10 dollars. Beyond what they had already made, I couldn't say if they are right now making more.

AndrewB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 16

#5  Edited By AndrewB

Anything I could say on the matter would sound incredibly cynical, so I'll leave it with: tons of DLC and one expansion pack.

carlthenimrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By carlthenimrod

Dragon Age 3 but it will be only for Kinect.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#7  Edited By ArbitraryWater

Hopefully the DLC will actually be good this time. Sebastian is like Shale in that he's basically just another party member, albeit one who doesn't have especially great unique abilities, but I'm more interested to see what kind of other content they'll be doing this time around. Hopefully we won't be getting another Darkspawn Chronicles... ugh.

CptChiken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By CptChiken

Obviously DLC. 

Also this should have been a poll

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.