Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Oct 13, 2009

Nathan Drake returns to find the lost secret of Marco Polo, in this sequel to the 2007 sleeper hit Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

From the BETA, and videos I've seen, the graphics are...

• 55 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By HitmanAgent47
    @bitcloud: Your the biggest ps3 fanboy on the entire site btw (everyone knows it except you), damage controlling everything, replying to every negative ps3 comment, controlling every thread you could like your part of the sony defense force. If you want screenshots to compare then I can do that. I find it funny how you can call others fanboys.

Let me guess, your pattern is defend, insult, shift blame, damage control and hype flops in that exact order. Nothing changes with ps3 fanboys.
    Drebin_893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#52  Edited By Drebin_893

This gentlemen is an idiot, as is anyone trying to actually defend his verbal diarrhea.

HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#54  Edited By HitmanAgent47
    @bitcloud: What if you damage control those screenshots saying that's not what that game looks like, it's not a good screenshot, it looks better on my hdtv? There is compression and it wouldn't be accurate (it's almost like I know what your going to say before hand) Isn't that damage controlling which is part of the pattern i've mentioned? Your going to shift blame saying how it's unfair to compare pc games to consoles. 

Oh look your using bullshots, I said ingame, with hud, life bars and stuff, not screenshots that are developer renders. Those don't count, find something that's ingame view only, no controlled developer renders.
    Manatassi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By Manatassi
    @ADTR_ZERO:  

Dude! Were you drunk when you posted this? 

I mean its like you were just asking for a shitstorm of hate lol 

No way was this thread a good idea

*hands ADTR_ZERO a 10 foot barge pole* here use this next time :)
    zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#57  Edited By zeforgotten
    @HitmanAgent47 said:
    " @bitcloud: Your the biggest ps3 fanboy on the entire site btw (everyone knows it except you), damage controlling everything, replying to every negative ps3 comment, controlling every thread you could like your part of the sony defense force. If you want screenshots to compare then I can do that. I find it funny how you can call others fanboys.

Let me guess, your pattern is defend, insult, shift blame, damage control and hype flops in that exact order. Nothing changes with ps3 fanboys. "
    Then what are you a fanboy off? 
    Since you just insultet everyone who owns a PS3 by saying that we don't allow people to talk nonsense about a game saying graphics are average for a game that doesn't look near what Haze did or Bad Company(those were average you know, look them up :) ) 

And at the same time you're wondering why a no-good PS3 fanboy like bitcloud(yeah I can see he's a fanboy) can call others a fanboy(In this case, you) 
    There's this old saying: "It takes one to know one" 
    Think about it before you try describing a fanboy and then continue to do the same thing you just said fanboys usually do, okay pumpkin?
    Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#59  Edited By Hamz

The flame wars end now.

This sort of fanboy-flamebait is not tolerated on Giant Bomb. Even more so when people continue to go out of their way to blatantly stir the pot and incite more arguing and trouble making.

Locked.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.