Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Oct 13, 2009

Nathan Drake returns to find the lost secret of Marco Polo, in this sequel to the 2007 sleeper hit Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

From the BETA, and videos I've seen, the graphics are...

• 55 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ADTR_ZERO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By ADTR_ZERO

Average good looking PS3 game. It's beautiful, but from a graphical standpoint it's all about texture detail. RE5 looks better than this game because of better environments and lighting, which is what UC2 seems to be going for. In terms of overall graphics like texture detail, MGS4 and Kz2 are top notch, best on the market. 

The really don't think this is the best PS3 game graphically, and even gameplay wise I feel like it has borrowed from Gears of War way too much. 

My 2c, flame me all you want, I'm going to sleep. 

Update: Wow, really? C'mon guys, be real here. I played the fucking game retards! I wouldn't make false assumptions! You guys are insulting me when you're sitting there saying that I've never played the game? Wow, just wow. MOST (keyword, MOST) of my time playing the game was in the BETA, but I have played the actual game. You guys are just being ridiculous, I mean, I can't explain it. Who's flaming!? (other than you guys) I was just giving my 2c about the game, it has average, good looking PS3 graphics, but it's definatly not the best. And it copys from Gears ALOT. Go ahead, talk about how I'm flaming when the irony of this is, YOU are the flamers.
    Coltonio7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Coltonio7

Oh, well you should probably play the game before you cast judgement like that.

Avatar image for themustachehero
    TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By TheMustacheHero

Flagged for flame wars.

You were looking at BETA footage of a game that's been out for a couple months.

inkeiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By inkeiren
    @Coltonio7 said:

" Oh, well you should probably play the game before you cast judgement like that. "

Absolutely. How the hell can one critique a game one has not even played? Jesus Christ.

Edit: The singleplayer is far more impressive than the multiplayer. You still have not truly played the game.
    EVO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By EVO

No Caption Provided
    jkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By jkz

You know, your coolness level rises at a level inversely proportional to how much your profess to enjoy popular products.

jeffgoldblum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jeffgoldblum

I wish I could be cool and edgy. 
    Unfortunately I enjoy quality games and will never be cool and edgy like ADTR_ZERO .
    At least I can dream.

ADTR_ZERO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ADTR_ZERO

Hey idiots, I was IN the BETA, I didn't watch BETA gameplay. Maybe you should think a little bit before automatically assuming you're right.
    Warfare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By Warfare
    ADTR_ZERO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ADTR_ZERO
    @Warfare:
    Who's warring systems!? Why is everybody acting so retarded!?!?!?!?!?
    TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By TwoOneFive
    @EVO said:
    "
    No Caption Provided
    "
    lmfao, that is EXACTLY the face i pictured this dude making when i read his "update" rebuttal. hahahah thats awesome
    EVO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By EVO
    @TwoOneFive: I only use that pic for the most retarded of topics.
    ADTR_ZERO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ADTR_ZERO
    @EVO:
    And of course my topic is retarded because I don't think UC2 is absoutely the best game ever created the the sole reason to play video games? Uh huh...yep.
    TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TwoOneFive
    @EVO said:
    " @TwoOneFive: I only use that pic for the most retarded of topics. "
    well you have chosen wisely.  
    this is one dumbass thread.  
    this guy is like 3 months late and he's like, wait wait everyone, i know this game is winning awards left and right and pretty much all of you love it, but I PLAYED THE FUCKING BETA AND I KNOW IT ISN'T!
    Asembo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Asembo

I personally think Killzone 2 and Crysis look better than Uncharted 2, maybe I just havn't played/seen the best looking parts of UC 2

resident_UA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By resident_UA
    @ADTR_ZERO said:
    " Hey idiots, I was IN the BETA, I didn't watch BETA gameplay. Maybe you should think a little bit before automatically assuming you're right. "
    I love the fact that you are so clueless... lol ... I guess I'll explain it to you: you were in the BETA... (Online only BETA) Once again BETA.. actually you can google it... just spell it B E T and A... beta LOL
    ADTR_ZERO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ADTR_ZERO
    @TwoOneFive said:
    " @EVO said:
    well you have chosen wisely.  this is one dumbass thread.  this guy is like 3 months late and he's like, wait wait everyone, i know this game is winning awards left and right and pretty much all of you love it, but I PLAYED THE FUCKING BETA AND I KNOW IT ISN'T! "

Are you purposely ignoring the fact that I've played 2 hours or so of the actual game? Probably, because if you actually used logic and the truth you would have no arguement. Everybody is just saying "ZOMG He Say Uc2 aInt DaH beSt G4m3 3vEr!?!11!?? WovVs He 1s S0oo0 IDiOtArdeD!1!!1!
    resident_UA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By resident_UA
    @ADTR_ZERO said:

" @TwoOneFive said:

" @EVO said:
    well you have chosen wisely.  this is one dumbass thread.  this guy is like 3 months late and he's like, wait wait everyone, i know this game is winning awards left and right and pretty much all of you love it, but I PLAYED THE FUCKING BETA AND I KNOW IT ISN'T! "
    Are you purposely ignoring the fact that I've played 2 hours or so of the actual game? Probably, because if you actually used logic and the truth you would have no arguement. Everybody is just saying "ZOMG He Say Uc2 aInt DaH beSt G4m3 3vEr!?!11!?? WovVs He 1s S0oo0 IDiOtArdeD!1!!1! "
    I assuming you looked over my message... once again:   you were in the BETA... (Online only BETA) again BETA.. actually you can google it... just spell it B E T and A... beta LOL  
    P. S. Next time just lie and say that you played it...
    ADTR_ZERO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ADTR_ZERO
    @dcpc10 said:
    " @ADTR_ZERO said:
    " I'm going to sleep.  "
    Yep its past your bedtime. "

Thanks, this will be a good example a a troll post for future refference. 

Hah, obvious troll is ovious. You're talking about my personal life on a video game forum because I don't agree with your opinions on UC2? Hah, that's funny.
    EVO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By EVO
    @ADTR_ZERO: No, because you're retarded:
    " Average good looking PS3 game. "
    Do you even know what average means? Average is something like, say, Turok. So by saying Uncharted 2 is average, you're not only comparing it to Turok, but making yourself appear retarded in the process.
    ADTR_ZERO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ADTR_ZERO
    @roman2003h said:
    "@ADTR_ZERO said:

" @TwoOneFive said:

" @EVO said:
    Are you purposely ignoring the fact that I've played 2 hours or so of the actual game? Probably, because if you actually used logic and the truth you would have no arguement. Everybody is just saying "ZOMG He Say Uc2 aInt DaH beSt G4m3 3vEr!?!11!?? WovVs He 1s S0oo0 IDiOtArdeD!1!!1! "
    I assuming you looked over my message... once again:   you were in the BETA... (Online only BETA) again BETA.. actually you can google it... just spell it B E T and A... beta LOL  P. S. Next time just lie and say that you played it... "

I did play it...I clearly said that. 

this hands down has to be the most ignorent and troll filled thread of all time.
    ADTR_ZERO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ADTR_ZERO
    @EVO said:
    " @ADTR_ZERO: No, because you're retarded:
    Do you even know what average means? Average is something like, say, Turok. So by saying Uncharted 2 is average, you're not only comparing it to Turok, but making yourself appear retarded in the process. "

Average GRAPHICS. This thread is about GRAPHICS, understand? You know, the visuals. An average PS3 game is good looking, average is good when you're talking PS3.
    Avatar image for captain_clayman
    captain_clayman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By captain_clayman
    @ADTR_ZERO said:
    " Hey idiots, I was IN the BETA, I didn't watch BETA gameplay. Maybe you should think a little bit before automatically assuming you're right. "
    maybe you should think a little before you make such a useless thread. 

you're just bringing up an arguement you can't win. 
     you can moan and bitch all you want, but you're not gonna convince me that the graphics look average, and not spectacular. 
    CowMuffins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By CowMuffins
    @ADTR_ZERO said:
    " Average good looking PS3 game. It's beautiful, but from a graphical standpoint it's all about texture detail. RE5 looks better than this game because of better environments and lighting, which is what UC2 seems to be going for. In terms of overall graphics like texture detail, MGS4 and Kz2 are top notch, best on the market.  The really don't think this is the best PS3 game graphically, and even gameplay wise I feel like it has borrowed from Gears of War way too much.   My 2c, flame me all you want, I'm going to sleep.   Update: Wow, really? C'mon guys, be real here. I played the fucking game retards! I wouldn't make false assumptions! You guys are insulting me when you're sitting there saying that I've never played the game? Wow, just wow. MOST (keyword, MOST) of my time playing the game was in the BETA, but I have played the actual game. You guys are just being ridiculous, I mean, I can't explain it. Who's flaming!? (other than you guys) I was just giving my 2c about the game, it has average, good looking PS3 graphics, but it's definatly not the best. And it copys from Gears ALOT. Go ahead, talk about how I'm flaming when the irony of this is, YOU are the flamers. "
    You need to get a brain if you think MGS4's textures are better than Uncharted 2's.
    TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By TheMustacheHero
    @ADTR_ZERO said:
    " @EVO said:
    Do you even know what average means? Average is something like, say, Turok. So by saying Uncharted 2 is average, you're not only comparing it to Turok, but making yourself appear retarded in the process. "
    Average GRAPHICS. This thread is about GRAPHICS, understand? You know, the visuals. An average PS3 game is good looking, average is good when you're talking PS3. "
    So what exactly is a GOOD PS3 game if Uncharted 2 is AVERAGE?
    resident_UA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By resident_UA
    @ADTR_ZERO said:
    " @roman2003h said:
    "@ADTR_ZERO said:

" @TwoOneFive said:

" @EVO said:
    I assuming you looked over my message... once again:   you were in the BETA... (Online only BETA) again BETA.. actually you can google it... just spell it B E T and A... beta LOL  P. S. Next time just lie and say that you played it... "
    I did play it...I clearly said that.  this hands down has to be the most ignorent and troll filled thread of all time. "
    BETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to drink less coffee... Play the actual game then say something. Aside from beta being by DEFINITION beta the multilayer always looks worse than single player... lol
    Avatar image for captain_clayman
    captain_clayman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By captain_clayman
    @ADTR_ZERO said:
    " Average good looking PS3 game. It's beautiful, but from a graphical standpoint it's all about texture detail. RE5 looks better than this game because of better environments and lighting, which is what UC2 seems to be going for. In terms of overall graphics like texture detail, MGS4 and Kz2 are top notch, best on the market.  The really don't think this is the best PS3 game graphically, and even gameplay wise I feel like it has borrowed from Gears of War way too much.   My 2c, flame me all you want, I'm going to sleep.   Update: Wow, really? C'mon guys, be real here. I played the fucking game retards! I wouldn't make false assumptions! You guys are insulting me when you're sitting there saying that I've never played the game? Wow, just wow. MOST (keyword, MOST) of my time playing the game was in the BETA, but I have played the actual game. You guys are just being ridiculous, I mean, I can't explain it. Who's flaming!? (other than you guys) I was just giving my 2c about the game, it has average, good looking PS3 graphics, but it's definatly not the best. And it copys from Gears ALOT. Go ahead, talk about how I'm flaming when the irony of this is, YOU are the flamers. "
    ALSO 
    have you SEEN the character models and explosions and animations in that game?  it definitely has a lot more to offer than texture detail. 
    the textures do look great though, and that's always a plus.
    ADTR_ZERO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ADTR_ZERO
    @TheMustacheHero said:
    " @ADTR_ZERO said:
    " @EVO said:
    Average GRAPHICS. This thread is about GRAPHICS, understand? You know, the visuals. An average PS3 game is good looking, average is good when you're talking PS3. "
    So what exactly is a GOOD PS3 game if Uncharted 2 is AVERAGE? "

Uncharted 2 is great in gameplay, even though it does borrow from Gears. I'm not trying to bash this game people, I'm just talking about graphics fro shit's sake! 

...JFC *facepalm*
    morningdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By morningdrive

Dude what did you hope to accomplish by posting a thread about a game and bashing on its graphics?  
    Were you just bored and said "Hmm i think I'll rag on Uncharted 2 and see what kind of responses I get."

Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Akeldama
    @ADTR_ZERO: what a pointless thread. You hate good videogames. Cool story bro.
    resident_UA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By resident_UA
    @ADTR_ZERO said:
    " @TheMustacheHero said:
    " @ADTR_ZERO said:
    " @EVO said:
    Uncharted 2 is great in gameplay, even though it does borrow from Gears. I'm not trying to bash this game people, I'm just talking about graphics fro shit's sake!  ...JFC *facepalm* "
    YOU HAVENT PLAYED THE FINISHED GAME!!! YOU CANT SAY IT!!! GET IT???? play it then start a new tread.. 
    ADTR_ZERO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ADTR_ZERO
    @roman2003h said:
    " @ADTR_ZERO said:
    " @roman2003h said:
    "@ADTR_ZERO said:

" @TwoOneFive said:

" @EVO said:
    I did play it...I clearly said that.  this hands down has to be the most ignorent and troll filled thread of all time. "
    BETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to drink less coffee... Play the actual game then say something. Aside from beta being by DEFINITION beta the multilayer always looks worse than single player... lol "

Alright dude, what do you want me to say? I have played the full game before, I am now saying this for the 3rd or 4th time. 

I HAVE played the full game, I HAVE played the full game. I DID playe the FULL game. 

Clear enough?
    ADTR_ZERO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ADTR_ZERO
    @roman2003h said:
    " @ADTR_ZERO said:
    " @TheMustacheHero said:
    " @ADTR_ZERO said:
    " @EVO said:
    Uncharted 2 is great in gameplay, even though it does borrow from Gears. I'm not trying to bash this game people, I'm just talking about graphics fro shit's sake!  ...JFC *facepalm* "
    YOU HAVENT PLAYED THE FINISHED GAME!!! YOU CANT SAY IT!!! GET IT???? play it then start a new tread..  "

My head is going to explode with your posts dude! 

I played the full God dammed fuckng game!!!!! What more do you want me to say!?
    EVO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By EVO
    @ADTR_ZERO said:
    " @TheMustacheHero said:
    " @ADTR_ZERO said:
    " @EVO said:
    Who fucking cares if it borrows from Gears? If games never borrowed from other games , we'd probably still be playing Pong or shit like Noby Noby Boy.
    CowMuffins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By CowMuffins
    @ADTR_ZERO said:

" @TheMustacheHero said:

" @ADTR_ZERO said:
    " @EVO said:
    You have got to be the biggest idiot I've ever seen in my entire fucking life. You don't even deserve to have an opinion on anything because you're to dense to get the facts through your fucking head. MGS4 has terrible textures compared to Uncharted 2, the Models in MGS4 are low poly, along with low quality textures. And if you think that Uncharted 2 borrowed from Gears of War, and that Gears of War was the first game to have a third person cover system, you are a fucking idiot who needs to learn about more games than just the ones that are popular. Ever heard of a game called Killswitch? Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell? Open your eyes you troll.
    ADTR_ZERO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ADTR_ZERO
    @morningdrive:
    Ya pretty much, honestly. I'm not trying to flame the game, just giving my 2 cents.
    resident_UA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By resident_UA
    @ADTR_ZERO said:

" @roman2003h said:

" @ADTR_ZERO said:
    " @roman2003h said:
    "@ADTR_ZERO said:

" @TwoOneFive said:

" @EVO said:
    BETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to drink less coffee... Play the actual game then say something. Aside from beta being by DEFINITION beta the multilayer always looks worse than single player... lol "
    Alright dude, what do you want me to say? I have played the full game before, I am now saying this for the 3rd or 4th time.  I HAVE played the full game, I HAVE played the full game. I DID playe the FULL game.  Clear enough? "
    You cannot just edit you original post and assume that all if forgotten. LOL Why did you mention videos then??? This thread is pointless. What are you trying to prove??? At this point I will be surprised if anyone believed that you played the game at all... Even BETA.  
    It is OK if you played the game and think that graphics are average... Even though I find it shocking. Bu you clearly did not start the thread right
    TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By TheMustacheHero
    @ADTR_ZERO said:

" @roman2003h said:

" @ADTR_ZERO said:
    " @roman2003h said:
    "@ADTR_ZERO said:

" @TwoOneFive said:

" @EVO said:
    Alright dude, what do you want me to say? I have played the full game before, I am now saying this for the 3rd or 4th time.  I HAVE played the full game, I HAVE played the full game. I DID playe the FULL game.  Clear enough? "
    THEN WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THE BETA?!

STOP TRYING TO COVER YOUR MESS UP AND ASK A MOD TO LOCK THIS THREAD!
    ADTR_ZERO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ADTR_ZERO
    @CowMuffins said:
    "@ADTR_ZERO said:

" @TheMustacheHero said:

" @ADTR_ZERO said:
    " @EVO said:
    You have got to be the biggest idiot I've ever seen in my entire fucking life. You don't even deserve to have an opinion on anything because you're to dense to get the facts through your fucking head. MGS4 has terrible textures compared to Uncharted 2, the Models in MGS4 are low poly, along with low quality textures. And if you think that Uncharted 2 borrowed from Gears of War, and that Gears of War was the first game to have a third person cover system, you are a fucking idiot who needs to learn about more games than just the ones that are popular. Ever heard of a game called Killswitch? Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell? Open your eyes you troll. "

See, I find it hard to believe you actually think that. MGS4 has amazing character models and animation. And UC2 went a little overboard with Gears of War 2, I mean, the controls are about as close as Dante's Inferno and God ofWar's are.
    morningdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By morningdrive
    @ADTR_ZERO: alright you gave  your 2 cents. Blog it and that way you wont get a bunch of people arguing with you. That is all you are going to get here with a thread like this.
    resident_UA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By resident_UA

I just realized that quoting is kind of annoying on Giantbomb forums. We should just change the topic... LOL 

ADTR_ZERO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By ADTR_ZERO
    @TheMustacheHero said:
    "@ADTR_ZERO said:

" @roman2003h said:

" @ADTR_ZERO said:
    " @roman2003h said:
    "@ADTR_ZERO said:

" @TwoOneFive said:

" @EVO said:
    THEN WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THE BETA?!  STOP TRYING TO COVER YOUR MESS UP AND ASK A MOD TO LOCK THIS THREAD! "

Because online is a big thing for me, and I didn't play the full game online. I don't think I made a mistake.
    resident_UA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By resident_UA

Once again online does not equal single player... A'll agree that character models look a lot better in MGS4 but I don't even feel right arguing, since I doubt you played any single player... 

Phished0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#44  Edited By Phished0ne

*golf clap* good job sir 

you either trolled a bunch of people.. 

or you successfully  managed to be "high-school bathroom smoking cigarettes" cool by ragging on an award winning game.

CowMuffins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By CowMuffins
    @ADTR_ZERO: You ready for some fucking facts little boy?

"Drake was approximately 37,000 polygons in total, with his hair taking about 2000 polygons alone (4000 tris). Also the same Drake model was used in both the cinematics and single-player campaign."

And this referring to MGS4 Solid Snake Polycount:

" Firstly, the original PlayStation 2 Kratos, which was technically impressive in its own right, was made up of 5,000 polygons. His PlayStation 3 model will comprise four times as many, at 20,000 polygons. This is slightly less than Uncharted's Nathan Drake, but it still trumps one of this generation's most impressive character models - Old Snake in Metal Gear Solid 4."

Solid Snake has less than 20k polygons, and Uncharted 2's Nathan Drake has 37k.
    webby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#46  Edited By webby
    TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By TwoOneFive

I LIKE TURTLES

Yukoei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Yukoei

Dang, your topics are worst then mine. And I make some pretty shit ass topics >_>

HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By HitmanAgent47

Agree with you about the graphics, especially the resident evil 5 part if you are talking about the pc version which is one of the best graphical games i've ever seen. However what you said won't go over well with ps3 owners, trust me your not allowed to say anything negative about the ps3 on any forum.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.