Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tales of Graces F

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Mar 13, 2012

An enhanced PlayStation 3 port of Namco Bandai's Wii JRPG, Tales of Graces. It is the sole version of the game released in North America.

Code Geass dlc coming for Tales of Graces F

TheRealJpoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By TheRealJpoe

A new piece of dlc released for Tales of Graces F features a set of 4 Code Geass inspired costumes for certain playable characters. These include Suzaku's Knights of the Round outfit, C.C.'s signature straitjacket thingy, Kallen's Black Knight uniform, & Lelouch's Zero ensemble without helmet.

I'm a pretty big fan of the show Code Geass, just finished the second season yesterday morning after powering through a marathon. As a fan of the Tales series in general, something like this would defiantly convince me to buy the game. Unfortunately this content has only been released in Japan & there's no word on if Namco Bandai will put this out anywhere else. Which would be a total shame since porting over character skins couldn't be to difficult. Anyone else excited about this?

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    wadtomaton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By wadtomaton

It would be cool to see it, love that show.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By JJOR64

I still need to check this game out. Enjoyed Symphonia, Versperia, and Abyss.

As for the costumes, that's cool I guess. Never got super huge into Code Geass, but fans of the show will dig it.

ahgunsillyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By ahgunsillyo

Personally, I'm holding out for the Ezio and N7 Armor DLC costume packs.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#5  Edited By musubi

@ahgunsillyo: I C WHAT U DID THAR!

SlightConfuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By SlightConfuse

Its no N7 armor but i like code geass, more importanly where is Xillia!!!. grace F was ok from what i played, this would probably make me play it.

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7  Edited By Animasta

so dumb. I mean, isn't geass a lot more violent than the average tales game?

TheRealJpoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8  Edited By TheRealJpoe

@Animasta said:

yeah Geass is a little more violent than the Tales games, but at least anime skins fit a JRPG better than some others we've seen in recent games (Final Fantasy XIII-2)

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9  Edited By Animasta

@HardcoreScene08 said:

@Animasta said:

yeah Geass is a little more violent than the Tales games, but at least anime skins fit a JRPG better than some others we've seen in recent games (Final Fantasy XIII-2)

did FF13-2 have any anime shit? all I know of was the ME stuff.

InfiniteGeass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#10  Edited By InfiniteGeass

Would buy if it came out to the US. Code Geass is my 2nd favorite anime.

SlightConfuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SlightConfuse

@Animasta: 13-2 had an actual japanese clothing company in the game. nothing anime related

Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Turambar
    @Animasta said:

@HardcoreScene08 said:

@Animasta said:

did FF13-2 have any anime shit? all I know of was the ME stuff.

It had costumes from Dynasty Warriors for one.  (Or maybe it was Sengoku Basara.)
    Capella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#13  Edited By Capella

Graces' Asbel was getting Suzaku comparisons from fans pretty much as soon as Graces was revealed, since they look similar, have similar "white knight"-style themes, and are both voiced by Takahiro Sakurai in Japanese. Code Geass is a Bandai property, Tales is Namco's...so a fan joke turned into a convenient tie in. At least that's how it's always looked to me. They tried doing a similar thing with Star Driver costumes for Xillia, too, though that never seemed to make as much sense. I think the Geass set is pretty cool as DLC costumes go, the character parallels are clever, but I also seem to remember the costume DLC for Graces costing 250-500 yen per individual costume in Japan - even if it did come out here (which I don't expect) I wouldn't buy it unless it were significantly cheaper than that.

EXTomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#14  Edited By EXTomar

I think stuff like this is mostly harmless but I do think they could have been a bit more timely.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.