Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released May 12, 1999

The third and final iteration of Street Fighter III, including a wealth of gameplay and design revisions while introducing several new combatants.

Street Fighter 3 OE Community Youtube Highlight Gallery

• 62 results
    Contro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Contro

@ThePhantomnaut said:

@TechHits said:

@ThePhantomnaut: wait, so the coffee shop you go to has an arcade cabinet hooked up with SF3oe. That is so sick.

Also AE, Marvel 3, and some other PS3 games.

No Caption Provided

That's so boss, that could be the future/.

TechHits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#52  Edited By TechHits

So the new SF3 online edition patch just went live and it makes the youtube uploads far better. The matches are now in 360p and psn tags are shown in game like they would be in a match. So /i just wanted to reiterate that this is using the in game youtube feature and not any type of capture card. Just a heads up this is not my best match but if you want to skip to the end it's kinda neat.

AndrewJD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#53  Edited By AndrewJD

@TechHits said:

So the new SF3 online edition patch just went live and it makes the youtube uploads far better. The matches are now in 360p and psn tags are shown in game like they would be in a match. So /i just wanted to reiterate that this is using the in game youtube feature and not any type of capture card. Just a heads up this is not my best match but if you want to skip to the end it's kinda neat.

That looks sooooo much better, and having the name tags is great (although it should have been in there in the first place). I don't understand why they can't improve the quality on 360 as well though.....

AndrewJD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By AndrewJD

Urien mirror match against a guy who's #8 on the leaderboards. Thought I played pretty good, especially blocking the Aegis pressure in the corner near the end ;)

TechHits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By TechHits

Damnit all, this is without a doubt the closest I will ever get to getting a double perfect in 3S.... So close!

TechHits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By TechHits

So it has been awhile since I have even thought about playing any 3S. However two days ago I got a psn message from a D-C-333 it said:

Hi, I played you couple moths ago on street fighter 3rd strike online edition. I was on youtube today and found a video that you uploaded of us fighting, u destroyed me. I was awful at the time. anyways I'm better now and I want a rematch. message me back if you want to fight.

I was surprised he went to all this trouble to find me and message with this request, and always the gentleman I agreed to the rematch. Keep in mind, it had literally been five months since I had played but I was up for it. You can see the offending video in the post above.

Here is the result, three matches best of 3,

mscupcakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By mscupcakes

I think it's about time this thread gets some action again.

Here's a clip from a match today. The majority of the match isn't anything special but I managed to pull of a really great comeback just at the end. I even surprised myself.

Let me know what you guys think. And if you'd like to play sometime add me!

thegoldencat7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#58  Edited By thegoldencat7

@mscupcakes:

Sweet finish! Third Strike is great for making you feel godlike in moments like that.

psylah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#59  Edited By psylah

I've got a bunch of Elena replays I have saved, I'll have to upload them later.

Elena is mai waifu.

raviolisumo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#60  Edited By raviolisumo

@psylah said:

I've got a bunch of Elena replays I have saved, I'll have to upload them later.

Elena is mai waifu.

She is probably top tier qt for the SF series.

SoulTaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#61  Edited By SoulTaker

@mscupcakes: That was pretty sick.

psylah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#62  Edited By psylah

Here's me with some Elena. I play on a regular DS3, although I have bought a fight stick and one of the SFxT fightpads, but haven't really used them much yet.

I know it serves a gameplay-relevant purpose, but don't taunt too early, kids:

Elena v. Twelve:

Fighting against a Remy player, my arch-nemesis. Guile flash kicks are the worst:

Fighting another Remy, with a nice little suprise:

Bikini battle:

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.