Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Persona 4 Arena

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Aug 07, 2012

Persona 4 Arena is an Arc System Works-developed fighting game with an Atlus-developed story mode that serves as the official sequel to both Persona 3 and Persona 4.

New Patch: September 28th

TheFakePsychic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 18

#1  Edited By TheFakePsychic

Atlus just tweeted out that there has been a new patch released for the 360 and PS3 versions of Persona 4 Arena, fixing up some issues and balance.

The only unfortunate thing is I can't find patch notes. I'm trying to find some and will edit this... as soon as I know what's been changed.

Hopefully there are some Mitsuru nerfs and mad amounts of Naoto buffs but what do you guys think about it?

Changes:

• Most reports I'm reading are just saying that it's fixing the wacky IK bugs. Which, while important, is a touch disappointing if that's all it is.
    • Atlus just said that it also fixed a bug preventing some people from getting the Network Level 30 achievement/trophy
    • Yukiko Fire Break/Agidyne glitch (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAfK1i3DgKk) fixed
    aznjon12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By aznjon12

I think that the size of that patch was way too small to be any hardcore balancing. I assumed it was something stupid like new DLC colors.

TheFakePsychic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 18

#3  Edited By TheFakePsychic
    aznjon12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By aznjon12

@TheFakePsychic said:

It seems like the most major change was the fixing of this glitch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAfK1i3DgKk

But hey, I guess that's technically enough of a change for it to be a "balance change."

Why would they do that? How it Teddie going to break games now...

Grim_2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Grim_2_

That's all the patch does? I mean fixing bugs and all is good but I didn't even knew that Yukiko had an unblockable glitch.

aznjon12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By aznjon12

@Grim_2_ said:

That's all the patch does? I mean fixing bugs and all is good but I didn't even knew that Yukiko had an unblockable glitch.

It's not unblockable it just breaks the game if you're that much of an ass.

Edit: Actually I forgot about that unblockable glitch. Bramlbo just did it to me too. Thought it was all just IK glitch shenanigans.

PerfidiousSinn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By PerfidiousSinn

I like how the patch notes were basically "we fixed some stuff" because...there were no patch notes.

j/k I hate that

Xomero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Xomero

Yeah with the size of the update, I think it was just small thinks like Yukiko's glitches. How she breaks the game and gets two unblockables and other silly things. I freaked when I saw it and thought oh no! Don't touch my Chie!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.