Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Persona 4 Arena

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Aug 07, 2012

Persona 4 Arena is an Arc System Works-developed fighting game with an Atlus-developed story mode that serves as the official sequel to both Persona 3 and Persona 4.

Attacks That Grind Your Gears

CityName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Kanji's This'll Hurt attack really rustles my jimmies. I main Yosuke and I'm trying to work my way through the Arcade mode on Hell difficulty. Needless to say, it's incredibly frustrating being stuck on the second match. Kanji is a grappler, which is fine for anyone that can stay away from him but Yosuke doesn't have a whole lot of ranged attacks.

I've had my ass handed to me by Mr. Tatsumi 10 times in the past half hour and EVERY TIME he KO's me it's with This'll Hurt.

Why I hate it:

1. Yosuke's kinda squishy so it deals a solid 1/3 of my health bar in damage.

2. It is a grab which makes it much harder to block.

3. It only uses TWENTY-FIVE SP. At a full charge he can (and has) use in 3-4 times in a row.

I know I'm probably complaining about nothing, and maybe I'm just not ready for Hell difficulty. But the only way I'm going to get better is by playing on the harder modes.

Does anyone else have any attacks that you absolutely hate?

Vade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Chie 5A. It's lame.

ThePhantomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By ThePhantomnaut

Mitsuru DP because I am fucking stupid.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.