Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PAX Prime 2015

Concept »

The twelfth PAX Prime took place August 28-31, 2015 at the Washington State Convention Center in Seattle, Washington.

Were there any PAX Rumble Hijinks during the GB Panel?

badsmalltalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By badsmalltalker

Since the panel isn't being streamed this year, did we miss the preshow?

Don't spoil it please, I just want to know if those of us who couldn't be in attendance this year will be a little behind when we tune in tomorrow.

BladedEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By BladedEdge

I don't believe so. I won't swear too it, but I don't think so.

That said, the link too that might be available somewhere. I know the mario-party one is viewable even though its not up. You might check one of the threads dedicated to the panel, someone might have posted the link, that or check youtube, it may be saved there.

WesternWizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MPP5 was streamed, this wasn't at all, so not likely to have a link anytime soon (in theory it got recorded so it will go on the site at SOME point, but not likely a hidden archive buried somewhere).

ladyface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There were none, but there was extra time for Q&A.

DrDarkStryfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

From all reports, the panel was pretty chill this year is an overall lack of guest shenanigans. I imagine all of their plans from the last couple days sapped a lot of energy from the crew.

WesternWizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BTW has Jeff said anywhere why he had to fly out of Seattle to where ever and back? He tweeted that he was going somewhere and then flew back yesterday to make it for the panel, but never specified why that I saw.

Avatar image for a_faceless_name
    A_Faceless_Name

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@westernwizard: I had heard he was getting "supplements" for Dr. Tracksuit, but I can neither confirm, nor deny this.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.