Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Nioh

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Feb 07, 2017

A historical action game loosely based on the story of English samurai William Adams, as he helps slay the yokai that infest Sengoku-era Japan while hunting down a malicious alchemist.

What would you like to see improved in an eventual sequel?

• 53 results
    Chibot_007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

In all honesty, the game isn't 100% complete yet, so it is hard for me to cast judgement. As far as I'm concerned, the PvE is exactly what it should be, varied and a lot of fun.

The PvP and DLC come May 2nd, and there has already been free new missions and updates. So I'm very satisfied on that front.

It has been a phenomenal game as far as PvE goes, I don't really call it singleplayer because of the summoning and torii gate missions.

If I had to judge it now, I would say it is a 7/10 and needs PvP. I think some gamers are speaking too soon, and some obviously are lacking skill, and all that will be made more clear through the May 2nd release. TN rarely lets me down

x)

LarryGall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'll settle for something simple.. Like saving the game right after a boss has been defeated, instead of after the cutscene that often crashes forcing you to once again fight a boss you already defeated (at least once). Very annoying.

geirr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

A character creator.
    I know the game is based on some historic/mythological figure but still, a character creator.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.