Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

inFamous

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released May 26, 2009

inFamous is a third-person open-world action game in which players take control of Cole, an urban explorer / bike messenger changed by a mysterious blast that grants him electricity-based superpowers.

Is Cole a Cyborg?

YoungFrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By YoungFrey

So I picked up Infamous for $10 yesterday (not much else would get me into a Best Buy).  It took me a little while to get into the game for a couple reasons.  This is a minor quibble for sure, but it's one the first things you encounter in the game so I expected better.  Zeke runs like a crazy person.  High-stepping and bouncing around in many directions.  It looks nuts.  But the thing that I'm confronted with constantly, the entire time I'm playing, is the sound of Cole's robot legs clanking and creaking with every step.  Of course I know that Cole isn't a robot (probably, I haven't finished), but I don't know what those sounds are supposed to be.  They don't sound like electrical crackling or like any shoe not worn by a member of KISS. 

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The_Laughing_Man

No hes not....Im sure he has lots of stuffed packed into his backpack and packs on his pants. Also..pants rub toghter. And those look like pants that would make lots of sound. *not to mention would chafe* 

WoodenPlatypus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By WoodenPlatypus

He's not, I am.
    Nux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Nux

No he's a construct.
    mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By mosespippy
    @YoungFrey: If you think the clanging from Cole's movement is bad, wait till you hear the dustmen from the second island.
    Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#6  Edited By Yummylee
    @The_Laughing_Man said:
    " No hes not... "
    Annnd scene.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.