Old podcasts not downloading

• 53 results
skuski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 20

What’s up with the missing podcasts on Apple? Was trying to listen to the original Alan Wake reactions on a long drive and most of 2010 and earlier is completely missing…

ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 19

#52  Edited By ZombiePie

@skuski said:

What’s up with the missing podcasts on Apple? Was trying to listen to the original Alan Wake reactions on a long drive and most of 2010 and earlier is completely missing…

It was always going to be a long work in progress but I can ping @dtoast and see if there is an update.

khaidu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Is there any form of timeframe for this to be fixed? Or is this another case of archive.org having to do the work of preservation?

deano546

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Any update on the bombcast? Alot of 2008, all of 2009, alot of 2010 still missing, such a bummer.

Ben_H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Unfortunately your best bet is to just download them manually off the site, which still seems to work (I just tested it with a few episodes that were mentioned as being broken previously and they worked). It's all still quite broken on podcast apps.

I gave up and downloaded several years of old ones a couple months back from the site directly and it worked fine. With how unreliable the podcast feed is now, downloads are probably the way to go.