Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Crusader Kings II

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Apr 18, 2012

The sequel to Paradox Interactive's Crusader Kings is a grand strategy game that focuses mostly on the dynasties of medieval Europe. Games begin as early as 769 and can span until 1453. Expansions have expanded the game's scope to include the Middle East, India and the Eurasian Steppe.

The Republic. New CK2 DLC set for Q1 2013

gaminghooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By gaminghooligan
    Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Animasta

not really excited about it to be frank

I want pagans :(

gaminghooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By gaminghooligan

@Animasta said:

not really excited about it to be frank

I want pagans :(

Oh man. I know how you feel... I'm sure it's otw though. It still blows my mind the amount of content they give players for free in the patches alone.

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Animasta

Well considering their fanbase is very... small, they have to appease them as much as possible.

I'll probably get it anyways, would probably make for fun games to bring into EU3, but eh.

sumbog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By sumbog

A bonus that can come from this is that the Game of Thrones mod will be able to introduce Essos, but I do wish Pagans were expanded on first. Though creating like a hardcore Venetian republic that dominates the Mediterranean could be cool. Either way this is an instant buy, I love this game so much, every piece of DLC must be purchased.

Maybe with the faction system we would be able to create a "make a republic faction" which revolts against the monarch, and spreads these revolutionary ideas across Europe... Oh boy, the possibilities.

gaminghooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By gaminghooligan

@Sumbog: Didn't think about that. Moving ever closer to a complete ASoIF world. I just want a little island of Dothraki I can play as Mongol style.

Avatar image for equitasinvictus
    EquitasInvictus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By EquitasInvictus

Extremely happy with this news; I'm definitely excited to militarize one of the republics and see how history plays out -- it was actually one of things I really wanted to do when this game started.

I still have to catch up on all the other DLC, though!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.