Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Batman

Franchise »

Debuting in Detective Comics in 1939, Batman has had a large amount of success in almost every other media, but has had a somewhat troubling history in the world of video games.

Dark Knight

jyurakyumihawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By jyurakyumihawk

The  Blu-Ray release hit it big this week. Will the game be any good? Is this still even a valid question?

jyurakyumihawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By jyurakyumihawk

The  Blu-Ray release hit it big this week. Will the game be any good? Is this still even a valid question?

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By pause422

I actually heard almost all the DVD's are pretty poor, in terms of features and not that great in film quality. Of course the movie will be good on anything cuz its great, but the dvd(at least several dvd releases of them, there might be a highest best one?) have been pretty disappointing from what I've heard in reviews. The Blu Ray seems to be superior to any dvd releases in general,not for the sole reason that its a BR either  or better quality, its just getting the best reviews and has the best extras.

Anyway, I picked up the blu-ray today.

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By TheGreatGuero

The game? Uhh... as far as I know, there's no Dark Knight game being made.

jyurakyumihawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jyurakyumihawk

My bad. I meant the Blu-Ray. I was originally gonna ask will they ever make the game, but somehow I think it's just a matter of time.

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By pause422

Probably will be one, of course it will be shit. The upcoming 'Batman: Arkham Asylum' actually looks pretty interesting to me, no idea if it will turn out good or not, but it looks like they're taking the time to actually make a half decent Batman game that isn't just based on another movie. It looks almost Condemned like, in terms of the way it looks visually, very horror like. There's been a environment and villain trailer released so far for it, if you haven't seen it I suggest you check it out, it looks like it can be pretty good, and I'm very interested in seeing how it turns out.

Avatar image for origina1penguin
    Origina1Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Origina1Penguin

My DVD has a slight skipping moment when Harvy is getting into the back of the armored van and flips his coin to Rachel.  Most first wave releases of DVDs that I've bought have shitty special features, if any.  I usually wait for new edition of a DVD to come out, unless it's an ultra sweet movie like The Dark Knight.  I don't have the Blu-ray version so I can't comment on its quality.

I think the game loosely based on the movie was cancelled.  Arkham Asylam looks...interesting.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.