Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Back to the Future: The Game - Episode 1: It's About Time

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Dec 22, 2010

Telltale Games brings an all new adventure to the Back to the Future universe, which takes place six months after the end of the last film.

Anyone know if this is coming to Steam?

sin13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By sin13

I'm surprised this has shown up on Steam yet for pre-order considering games like Monkey Island and Sam & Max have. Anyone heard if this will be showing up on Steam?

Gav47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Gav47

Steam seems to be getting lackadaisical when it comes to preordering games these days, Black Ops only showed up last week if I remember right. I'm sure it will be up within the next few weeks

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

I'm sure it will be on steam when the game releases, but Telltale often don't put their games on steam until the day of release to encourage people to buy them from the telltale store.

Twist3d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Twist3d

Alls i know is the first parts out sometime his month telltale havent eaven put a date on it yet i dont think? it just says december on the trailer, id buy it off the telltale store anyways which is available for preorder now btw, just had to edit this only just realised your origional question, i personally think it definatley will arrive on steam all the other telltale games have,

Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
    LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By LordXavierBritish

There is no way in hell it won't be coming to Steam. 

Even if you have to wait a bit longer, I would. i got Monkey Island from Telltale directly and I can't figure out a way to play the fucker offline because it needs to connect to the Telltale servers to verify that you didn't steal it.

Avatar image for wintersnowblind
    WinterSnowblind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By WinterSnowblind
    @LordXavierBritish said:
    " There is no way in hell it won't be coming to Steam.  Even if you have to wait a bit longer, I would. i got Monkey Island from Telltale directly and I can't figure out a way to play the fucker offline because it needs to connect to the Telltale servers to verify that you didn't steal it. "
    If you enter your serial key you can play it offline whenever you want.  Otherwise it connects online to verify it.
    Personally, I'd very much recommend going to the Telltale site rather than Steam.  They do a lot of cross promotions, currently for pre-ordering BttF you get Puzzle Agent for free and you'll also be able to order a boxed copy of them the game (for free) once the full season is out.

I also think the game runs through Steam anyway.  Sam & Max season 3 certainly does, and I bought that from the Telltale store.
    Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
    LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By LordXavierBritish
    @WinterSnowblind: I wondered what it meant by using a code to manually verify it. 

The problem is that there doesn't seem to be a way to do that when I'm online and can actually find the code. I guess I'll just go save it into a god damn word file or something.
    2HeadedNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By 2HeadedNinja

Valve has a pretty good connection to Telltale it seems ... so I doubt it wont be on steam. I would even go so far to say there will be another TF2 item tie in like with Sam&Max and the poker game.

smudo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#9  Edited By smudo
    @2HeadedNinja said:
    " Valve has a pretty good connection to Telltale it seems ... so I doubt it wont be on steam. I would even go so far to day there will be another TF2 item tie in like with Sam&Max and the poker game. "
    Oh man, I want Marty's life jacket vest or Future Marty's crazy color-changing hat on my Medic RIGHT NOW.
    Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Azteck

This is the first I've ever heard of it and if it's by telltale then consider me SO STOKED OMG.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.