Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xenoblade Chronicles X

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Apr 29, 2015

Xenoblade Chronicles X from MonolithSoft is an open-world action RPG about humanity escaping the destruction of Earth and fighting off their attackers with transforming mechs on an alien planet. It is the spiritual successor to Xenoblade Chronicles.

Xenoblade X: Miranium Farming?

NotYourNopon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So I wanted more Miranium to invest into the AM's (Arms Manufacturers). I heard that leaving your game on would give your mining probes plenty of time to harvest more, but when I woke up after a good 8-9 hours of sleep, I only had close to 3,000 units of Miranium, while my max is 9,000. Am I doing something wrong? should I rubber band the left analog stick or something?

Hamborgini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe the game only gives you miranium while you're actually playing. It can tell if you're idle, and I've heard it can also tell if you're doing a rubber band kind of trick. You'd probably need to find a way to keep the stick moving in different directions while you're away.

NotYourNopon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hamborgini: I saw this gif on reddit titled "Miranium farming: Extreme Edition," and it was someone's gamepad swinging from their fan, and no one said that didn't work xD

Eribuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

Yeah, can't just leave it at idle.

For me, I found the gear you buy from well-invested Arm's Manufacturers are more useful than most of the drops you get from indigens. At the max level of investment, the AM's gear get two additional attributes.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.