Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Aug 22, 2017

A stand-alone story featuring Chloe Frazer and Nadine Ross.

One week out, I feel like people are sleeping on this game

• 52 results
    KittenTactics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

I feel totally justified making this thread in retrospect, what a great game! I finished it two days ago and have been going back for all the collectibles and (sensible) trophies since. This is easily my second favorite game in the series, only behind Uncharted 2. This had so many great little character moments and having the whole thing wrap up in under 8 hours, it never felt like it was dragging on like Uncharted 4 did at points. More impressively, it made me actually like Nadine Ross, which I would have thought impossible before playing this game.

I'd take a Lost Legacy 2 over The Last of Us Part II.

cannonballbam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@kittentactics: I got it on day one, and finished it in two sittings. Looking forward to jumping back into it once the semester ends for me; and its currently my favorite Naughty Dog game.

KittenTactics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@cannonballbam: srsly, I just love playing around these zones and the relatively short duration of the game has made a replay nice and breezy :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.