Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Portal

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Oct 10, 2007

A first-person puzzle game developed by Valve and graduates of DigiPen, Portal forces a human test subject to run a gauntlet of grueling spatial experiments administered by a malfunctioning, psychotic artificial intelligence named GLaDOS.

Amazing Replica Portal Gun goes in a Auction for Child's Play.

Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Scooper

So some dude's made a fuckin' amazing replica of the Portal Gun and it's going to be sold on Dec 7th for Child's Play. It's a 1 off model and I think it'll make a pretty penny.

Copy of the YT text:

"This is a replica of the Portal gun from Valve's 2007 release of the same name. It had been created as an auction piece for the 2010 Child's Play Charity event auction in Seattle, December 7th. This piece is a one off and is not for sale outside this charity auction.

For more info about Child's Play, visit http://www.childsplaycharity.org/

Build blog can be found at volpinprops.blogspot.com

Music is "Seventeen Years" by Ratatat. Audio content for this video belongs to the respective recording artist and record label. No profits will be made from this video and audio is chosen purely on appreciation to the respective artist as a fan. Please visit Ratatat at http://www.ratatatmusic.com/ "

I know this is about a week old and was posted on Kotaku but not everyone has seen it yet and I wondered what you guys think of this. Anyone going to bid on it?

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.