Your Most Anticipated Game of 2021?

• 61 results
liquiddragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 19

Poll Your Most Anticipated Game of 2021? (303 votes)

12 Minutes 3%
Axiom Verge 2 1%
Bravely Default 2 1%
Deathloop 6%
Destruction AllStars 0%
Far Cry 6 1%
Ghostwirse: Tokyo 2%
God of War Ragnarok 9%
Goodbye Volcano High 0%
Gotham Knights 1%
Gran Turismo 7 2%
Guilty Gear Strive 2%
Halo Infinite 9%
Hitman 3 9%
Hogwarts Legacy 3%
Horizon Forbiddden West 5%
JETT: The Far Shore 0%
Kena: Bridge of Spirits 1%
Little Devi Inside 1%
Little Nightmares 2 0%
Mass Effect Legendary Edition 3%
Monster Hunter Rise 3%
Monster Hunter Stories 2 0%
Nier Replicant ver.1.22474487139... 3%
No More Heroes III 1%
Outriders 0%
Pesona 5 Strikers 3%
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Remake 0%
Psychonauts 2 2%
Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 0%
Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart 4%
Resident Evil Village 7%
Returnal 0%
Rune Factory 5 1%
Sable 0%
Shin Megami Tensei V 5%
Solar Ash 1%
Stray 0%
Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury 1%
The Gunk 1%
The Medium 0%
Others 5%
Poll 5%

Some of these may not come out net year but let's give them the benefit of doubt for now.

• 
Nuttism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mrcraggle I'm all for those indies. I voted 12 minutes as I really love choice games, especially ones which can get weird, and that one seems to have the potential to get seriously weird. My main worry is that there won't be enough content. I would like at least 2 hours of high quality content, or I'll leave feeling a bit disappointed. Stanley Parable is probably the gold standard for this type of game.

Stray looks really intriguing, but there's also no way I'll be able to run it. I really adore the artstyle in Open Roads, but the story also seems pretty run of the mill indie and I wasn't as big a fan of Gone Home as a lot of other people. Road 96 looks interesting and has a good concept, but I also have a feeling it might end up buggy and disappointing. I feel like quite a few games have tried something similar and it never really pans out.

@magnetphonics Oh wow. I remember playing that 10 years ago. I was not expecting to be reminded of it, though I feel like after playing that version, it made me considerably less excited for the full one.

kodamun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know it's niche as fuck, but the game I'm looking forward to the most for 2021 is Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. The game is from the same developers who made Pathfinder: Kingmaker, and it's based on an existing Adventure Path written for the Pathfinder RPG system.

PF:KM was the best CRPG I've played since the original Baldur's Gate. It took a sweeping Adventure Path that had a lot of problems in its original Tabletop incarnation, and did a smart pass over a lot if it. It wasn't perfect, by any stretch, but it was a smartly edited version of a classic Adventure Path that in a lot of ways was better than the original published modules.

Wrath of the Righteous switches priority from the the kingdom building of Pathfinder: Kingmaker to epic character progression as you fight a literal incursion from hell.

fisk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 75

#53 fisk0  Moderator

I kinda only have the vaguest ideas of what's coming out next year, but what little I've seen of The Medium seemed intriguing, so I guess that'll get my vote.

CyrusRaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Elden Ring or Silksong so I threw Solar Ash a vote.

liquiddragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 19

#56  Edited By liquiddragon

@zoofame: I'm counting 2 remakes and 1 remaster in that entire list and sequels have been a thing since...forever and just the way of the industry? Hitman 2 is obviously a sequel and the 7th game in the series and you're excited about Tony Hawk 1+2, a remake sooo...you're enjoying and excited about kinds of games you say is pushing you away from the medium...?

TheRealTimothy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Far Cry 6

infantpipoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

User Lists: 25

FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I guess Scarlet Nexus, though my backlog really doesn't need more games added.

My real answer if for barbers, hair dressers, tattoo artists, and cosmetic surgeons to be added to Cyberpunk. I greatly appreciate the community efforts that were made with character editors, but the values of hair colors aren't universal with every hair style (give or take my ReShade settings), so either an official update from CDPR or more extensive editors would be appreciated.

AV_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 13

#60  Edited By AV_Gamer

The game I'm looking forward to is a game that is weeks away from coming out. That game being Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart. I want to see the reviews and overall public opinion to see if the game is worth the $70 dollar price tag based both on quality of the gameplay and the amount of content in the game. I already know its going to look and sound great based on the many trailers.

Avatar image for millardmikel692
millardmikel692

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By millardmikel692
Avatar image for millardmikel692
millardmikel692

Forum Posts

Wiki Points