Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Zombie Army Trilogy

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Mar 06, 2015

A compilation containing Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army 1 and 2, plus the previously unreleased Zombie Army 3.

Note To Self: Read The Back Of Boxes.

NeoZeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Picked the game up today for the Xbox One, figuring that I could rock some co-op on the couch with a buddy or two...only to fire it up and find out that there is no split screen multiplayer.

So, points to Rebellion for a fun collection for a good price ($40), but shame on me for not reading the back of the damn box. It is fun though, even in single player.

Macka1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

That's a bummer, dude. It doesn't feel so long ago that you could safely pick up any multiplayer game and expect it to support local play. The way things are going, it's going to be a real bummer if in future generations we want to go back and relive some fond multiplayer memories; those servers aren't going to stay up forever. The 'retro' scene will be wildly different then than it is now, methinks.

Amikron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Amikron

It has gotten so bad with the splitscreen thing that I am shocked when I see it as a feature on console games now honestly.I was actually thinking about this earlier today after I noticed Minecraft on the Xbox One store has 4 player splitscreen which is pretty great. Kinda perfect for families too.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.