Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

Netflix App problem

ugmiester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey Duders,

Don't know if anyone here can help me, but google was of no use so here goes:

My 250gb 360 S has become a Netflix machine in one of the rooms in my house and gets regular use. For some reason in the last week while using the Netflix app when I press down to go to the next row it goes down and down again, like as if I pressed down twice. Same for all directions. Left and right move across the selection twice. Outside of the Netflix app everything seems fine.

I've tried a few things with no joy:

• A different controller that I know works well ( normally used on the PC).
    • Deleting and reinstalling the Netflix app.
    • Clearing the system cache.
    • Formatting the HD and reinstalling.

Like I say, google has been no help. Anyone have any ideas?

HadesTimes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 8

Sounds like you did everything possible. Could be a problem with the app, does everything else work?

ugmiester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@hadestimes: Yep, everything else seems to works fine. Even when I first go into the Netflix app where you pick what profile you want to use (Me, Freeloader 1, Freeloader 2, Kids, etc) it works fine. Just once I get to the the actual selection it goes funky. Happens on all profiles and with everything I've tried.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.