Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

World of Warcraft

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Nov 23, 2004

World of Warcraft is an MMORPG that takes place in Blizzard Entertainment's Warcraft universe. At its peak, it boasted a player base of over 12.5 million subscribers, making it the most popular MMO of all time.

<Nobody Wins> The (Un)Official Elysium Project Giant Bomb Guild

Pfhor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pfhor

A few of us from the Giant Bomb community decided to start playing on the new Elysium vanilla WoW server and we formed a guild for any duders who are interested in joining.

For those who don't know, the Elysium Project is a revival of the Nostalrius WoW servers which Blizzard shut down earlier this year. Blizzard has backed down on taking legal action against these classic WoW servers and so once again people are able to play WoW in it's original (and much better) form. The server is completely free and so is the vanilla WoW client. You can find out more about the project here.

We have a small horde guild going and are currently looking for more members to join us on the Elysium PvP server. The server is less than a month old and is still in the early stages of development, but it is very well populated and has a thriving community. If you would like to join <Nobody Wins> there's a list of officers (Luchadeer's) below which you can message in-game, post here, or you can send me a PM on the site and I'll be sure to get you an invite. We will be looking for more officers to help fill or ranks, so if you have experience with WoW or other MMO's feel free to drop me a line and we can talk about hooking you up with some officer privileges.

Guild Master: Pfhor (me)

Luchadeers (officers): Destati, Warmaggedon, Unquote, Spherique, Mefjus, Harlesden, Benga, and Phizix

We hope to see you in Azeroth!

Trilogy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

Sounds good. I'll whisper you guys some time.

Pfhor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Pfhor

62 duders and growing every day! Come join us for a trip down memory lane and help kick some alliance ass!

Also, big thanks to @zombiepie for the shout out in the community spotlight.

nvmfst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

I'll definitely join once the client downloads for me. Got my start in classic. I'll be einherjan on there.

Pfhor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll definitely join once the client downloads for me. Got my start in classic. I'll be einherjan on there.

Added you and Cunaxa to my friends list. I'll shoot you both an invite next time I see you online.

BojackHorseman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The big question: How much does a horse cost?

Pfhor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Pfhor

@bojackhorseman said:

The big question: How much does a horse cost?

100g or so for 60% speed (level 40 mount). The price depends on your reputation though. I don't even want to think about how much the epic mount skill is...

LtTibbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pfhor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

meancloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

JasonMasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man. If I didn't still play normal WoW, I would totally do this.

nnickers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jasonmasters: I actually just re-subbed myself last night after quitting during Cataclysm. I recognize though that it was largely nostalgia that brought me back, so maybe I should check this out anyway...

I go back and forth between vanilla WoW and Chrono Cross for the Most Magical Game of All Time.

JasonMasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nnickers: Legion is very good, not vanilla good, but good.

Pfhor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Pfhor

@nnickers said:

@jasonmasters: I actually just re-subbed myself last night after quitting during Cataclysm. I recognize though that it was largely nostalgia that brought me back, so maybe I should check this out anyway...

I go back and forth between vanilla WoW and Chrono Cross for the Most Magical Game of All Time.

It is very magical, and the server captures that feeling perfectly. It really stands in stark contrast against what WoW is today.

Also, the guild's TeamSpeak server is up in case anyone wants to drop by and say "hi".

Bestspeak.eu / Channel: Nobody Wins / Password: 111

FateOfNever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I rolled a character up on the PvE server awhile back. I may have to look into starting over on the PvP server to join you guys though.

Pfhor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The guild is still going strong with over 300 members! If anyone needs an invite just message me (Pfhor) or any of the other 60s in the guild and we will be happy to send you an invite.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.