Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Nov 01, 2011

On an expedition to find the mythical "Atlantis of the Sands" in the heart of the Arabian Desert, Nathan Drake and his partner, Victor Sullivan, encounter a deceptive organization led by a ruthless dictator. Terrible secrets unfold, causing Drake's quest to descend into a bid for survival.

I never in my life rage quit a game until now...

• 66 results
    Marz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#51  Edited By Marz

I completed the game on hard and didn't really notice the input lag.   I had to pop in my uncharted 2 disc just to get a feel at how different they felt.  I don't feel it was as crippling to the total experience to me as other people make it out to be but there is some input lag.

McShank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By McShank

@Jimbo said:

I ragequit Killzone 2 for the same reason. I ragequit Uncharted 2 for totally different reasons.

I ragequit killzone 2 for that.. and killzone 1.. and killzone 3.. ALL of them feel the same T-T

devilzrule27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By devilzrule27

@McShank: Launch KZ2 and KZ3 feel vastly different.

Also, back on topic, I like he way UC3 feels. Having played through UC2 last month I much prefer the feel of the aiming in UC3. But of course everyone adjusts differently.

bybeach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By bybeach

@McShank said:

@Jimbo said:

I ragequit Killzone 2 for the same reason. I ragequit Uncharted 2 for totally different reasons.

I ragequit killzone 2 for that.. and killzone 1.. and killzone 3.. ALL of them feel the same T-T

I don't mean to keep coming back, but I know what you mean about Killzone 2. It just was so sluggish. But Killzone 3 rocked.....that game felt good all the way through as far as the shooting goes.

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#55  Edited By MikkaQ

@EndlessObsidian said:

@TheDudeOfGaming: This guy is not using the controller wrong nor does the DS3 "suck". The issue is specifically within Uncharted 3.

Well it is a godawful controller, but other than the controller design meant for midget Japanese schoolchildren I haven't noticed at real issues with in Uncharted. I guess cause it's a single player game the lag isn't as noticeable because it's still pretty easy to get headshots on the enemies. I've noticed it seems bad for me in multiplayer where I need to draw instantly though. I just chalked it up to the game's pace and never really play that mode.

MiniPato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By MiniPato

I didn't notice any input lag or anything. I think the shooting is fine for the most part. I think what people are complaining about is that you can't move your reticule as much once you start shooting, like the sensitivity takes a dip.

Mars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Mars

Alright, after trying to suck it up and finish this game to see the story ... I'm done. Ending on chapter 13. I just don't enjoy the combat in this game at all. I've played through both other UC games, loved the second, but I just can't get into this one. While in many ways this game is a quality product, it is without a doubt my disappointment of the year.

Avatar image for buzz_killington
    buzz_killington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#58  Edited By buzz_killington

Not at all. I finished the game without reading any reviews or watching any of the trailer before launch, and I enjoyed every second of it. The aiming only felt right after I messed with the sensitivity for a couple of levels, but then it felt right. Maybe you should try playing on easier difficulties.

Tacoboy1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Tacoboy1986

I almost rage quit several times myself.

rolex94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

My opinion about the game. BTW i don't have any anger issues this game is just so frustrating.

xanadu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

rolex94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xanadu: I don't think so, i'm playing DS 1 and i enjoy it!

bigsocrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolex94: You could have traded that in for 75 cents at Gamestop! Actually it's currently selling for 99 cents so you'd probably only get like 50 cents, but still, that's a pack of gum. Next time you buy a pack of gum you should probably think about how you could have had it for free if you hadn't broken this disc!

Shindig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nah, that's anger issues. Take it from me, a guy who snapped games in his youth. When it gets like that, get good or get rid.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Oh hey, an old thread but an opportunity to say that I replayed the game this year and loved it. The pacing was great and the set pieces were still incredible. We just took it for granted at the time since franchise games were on such a quick cycle. And the Nathan Drake collection version runs great and looks super sharp!

cikame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm assuming the remasters on PS4 have less input lag?
    I played 2 and 3 on PS3 and it was a horrific experience, which carried over to TLoU, some of the worst input lag i've had to deal with ever.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.