Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Trials Evolution

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Apr 18, 2012

The follow up to the best-selling hit Trials HD, Trials Evolution takes motorcycle platforming to a whole new level of ridiculousness.

Sewage plant tips

Fishstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Fishstick

So I've watched the top ranking playbacks and still can't figure out how to hit that first water jet so it shoots you over the first part of the map. I was able to do it once, but I'm not sure what caused it to behave differently that time. I've tried approaching it slowly in a wheelie, fast in a wheelie, bunny hopping to a wheelie, etc... If anybody is able to reproduce what I'm talking about consistently, I'd love to hear how you're doing it. Cheers.

Completely unrelated: I hate that you can't add a message to a friend invite reqeust on xbox.com. Meh.

AndrewJD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By AndrewJD

The top times seem to wheelie right onto their back and that launches them right over a lot of the first obstacles. Haven't tried it myself but I'll check it next time I'm on and see if I can figure out the best way to do it :)

dethfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By dethfish
    @Fishstick: I finally figured it out. Took me a while. You need to land on your front tire after the first jump, not on the board either or that will just level you out. That should put you in a wheelie and then just pull back and try to get as far back as you can without crashing (almost upside down). Then right when the water shoots out push forward, almost like you're doing a weird bunny hop. Hopefully that helps a little. I was getting launched way up consistently, but trying to get launched in the right trajectory was the hardest part. I got a super lucky bounce towards the end of the course and ended up getting 85th on the boards. :P
    Fishstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Fishstick

@Dethfish: Fantastic! I will give that a try. Thanks for responding.

Vexxan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Vexxan

Gah, this track is the worst, no matter what I do I can't get that first trick done right.

AndrewJD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By AndrewJD

@Vexxan said:

Gah, this track is the worst, no matter what I do I can't get that first trick done right.

Same, I tried figuring it out a couple of nights ago and managed to do it once out of a couple of hundred tries :(

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.