Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Trials Evolution

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Apr 18, 2012

The follow up to the best-selling hit Trials HD, Trials Evolution takes motorcycle platforming to a whole new level of ridiculousness.

Brad's Trials Evolution Noises Out of Context

Qodot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Qodot

During the Trials TNT, Patrick raised the point that the noises Brad makes while playing Trials Evolution sound totally different out of context. So I'm working through the entirety of the TNT and capturing every last one of Brad's exquisite curses, mutters, and agonized groans (or at least the ones without people talking over them). I'm going to put them all together into one long composition and see whether or not Patrick was right. However, I've only gotten through the first ten minutes of audio so far, and I'd like a little feedback before I go on. I have two main concerns. Firstly, I'm worried that jamming clips together wantonly is going to make for some very abrupt and startling changes - is there anything I can do about that? Secondly, how can I arrange the clips in the most pleasing or amusing order? At the moment, I have four categories that I've placed clips in: Utterances (coherent sentences), surprised "Whoa"-type, disgusted "Ugh"-type, and wavering "Aaaaaah"-type (as when Brad is almost going to make a jump or something). I've basically placed them randomly in the video below, but I suspect that putting them together to form a "plot," if you will (especially with judicious use of utterances) will make for a superior compilation.

Also, what do you think of the basic proposition? Do Brad's Trials Evo noises sound weirdly sexual out of context, or just strange? Does anyone else grunt and howl in rage whenever they play video games? Should "P-Money Tricky Klepto sensually licking a bottle of PBR with a giant head" be nominated for People Magazine's Sexiest Man/Creature/Abomination Alive? Has Vinny gone mad in his lust for video-editing power? You decide: the clip I have so far follows.

Nottle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Nottle

Quick Look Trials Evolution a XXX parody: Giving "pulling a Brad" a whole new meaning.

ashleychittock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By ashleychittock

Oh man, this has potential.

Jazz2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Jazz2

Make a dubsteb remix. It would be glorious!!!

Avatar image for little_socrates
    Little_Socrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 23

#5  Edited By Little_Socrates

So, that new Quick Look is a GOLDMINE for great Trials noises. Even Ryan gets in on the action.

hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By hatking

Just make sure you end it all with, "well, at least I finished."

Bribo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Bribo

@rebgav said:

@Qodot said:

how can I arrange the clips in the most pleasing or amusing order?

Phat beats, space bass, wah-wah guitar.

This, played over a slideshow of the Brazzers photoshop thread.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.