Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Torment: Tides Of Numenera

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Feb 28, 2017

The spiritual successor to Planescape: Torment. Developed by InXile.

Combat Log

Demonsoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

Does anyone know if the final build of this isometric game has a Combat Log similar to all of the other famous isometric RPGs of the past (Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale, and more recently Pillars of Eternity and Divinity Original Sin). Does anyone know? I checked a bunch of Youtube preview build footage but they barely show any combat, and the little bit they do show does not display a combat log (could be toggled off in the options).

hassun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I don't recall seeing one, but then Planescape: Torment didn't have one either.

Demonsoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By Demonsoul

@hassun: Dang that sucks....I never played Planescape Torment but heard good things about it. I like reading the combat log in isometric games to see the behind the scenes "dice rolls". I think InXile's previous game (Wasteland 2) had a combat log. I hope it is buried in the options somewhere.

Avatar image for do_the_manta_ray
    Do_The_Manta_Ray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Do_The_Manta_Ray

@demonsoul: There was very little combat in the first Planescape: Torment. The number of engagements that you couldn't bypass via other means can be counted on one hand. I imagine the sequel is similar in that respect.

That said, I just prepurchased the damn thing, and ofcourse that gives me access to the early-access version, so I'll give it a looksie once it's completed downloading.

Edit: Nope, no such options from what I can see. Maybe full version will have it, but I doubt it at this point. That said; you can bet your ass someone will make a mod for it inside of a week.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.