Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tom Clancy's The Division

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Mar 08, 2016

An online-only open-world shooter-RPG from Ubisoft Massive set in a chaotic New York City that is wrought by disease.

Patch 1.2 May 24th New Trailer/New Info out!

Puchiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-YqSs-2qOw&app=desktop

New Info from trailer

• Release Date May 24th
    • Cut the rope on DZ extractions to "Hijack Extractions"
    • New Incursion called "Clear Sky"
    • 4 New Gear Sets and New Legendary Weapons
    • New Daily "High Value Targets", named NPCs with bounties essentially
    No Caption Provided
    Puchiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only good news out of this is the new Daily High Value Targets. Looks like you will get PXC and gear drops from farming these Named NPCs. Something to do in the world finally besides grind the same missions and the chance of nice gear drops.

pyrodactyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By pyrodactyl

After the initial release I was convinced this game had potential and could give Destiny a run for its money in the multiplayer loot shooter space. After playing the first incursion I, and many others, got completely deflated. The gameplay mechanics, systems and abilities in the Division are not robust enough to support a fun PvP environment or any serious end game activities. Anything beyond story missions on challenging difficulty is a total mess of unresponsive enemies with unbearable lag resulting in countless instant deaths.

It's really disappointing that Destiny, even with garbage content support and microtransactions steadily growing, is still leaps and bounds better than the Division. That means even by doing a shit job since the Taken King release Bungie still has the competition beat.

So yeah, I used to be pumped for new Division content but I realize now, nothing could fix this game for me outside of a Division 2 addressing all the stuff wrong with the first release.

Puchiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Puchiko

@pyrodactyl: The setting is the only thing that keeps me coming back. Don't care for space or aliens so Destiny never interested me. Roaming around New York City and using real world weapons is more fun to me. I played GTA V Online over 300 hours for this same reason.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.