Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Legend of Zelda

Franchise »

Nintendo's flagship fantasy action-adventure series created by Shigeru Miyamoto and Takashi Tezuka in 1985, the Zelda series is the source of many revolutionary gameplay conventions, and continues to be one of the most popular and critically acclaimed video game franchises of all time.

What order did you play Zelda games in?

• 54 results
    JMA_GAMING

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Here's my complete Zelda timeline:

1. PH: First tried it when I bought the DS off of Korea (TTDS Cartridge). Didn't like it.

2. LA: Tried it on my friend's GB. Liked it but didn't know that Vizzed even existed.

3. SS: My uncle bought and shipped(!) it to me. HECK YEAH ME!!! So I went quite far, with help from my cousin (who ALREADY beat the game 100%), but got stuck on Lanayru Desert.

4. PH: Gave it another chance. After beating Blazz, I got stuck while trying to get the cannon and haven't touched the DS to this day (except when I play Trauma Center: Under the Knife, which I haven't played since FOREVER).

5. SS: Tried again with a new file. To this day, I am halfway through the ancient cistern, at 13 hearts. Only missing 2 heart pieces (goddess chest #14 and dodoh's minigame), and mostly 100%. Heck, I am only at about 20 hours in play time, while my old file's play time is 30 HOURS! Woo-hoo! Cheers, me!

6. WWHD: I didn't get it yet (much less think of a WiiU), but this WILL be my next Zelda game!

Have fun, Zelda turbo fans. May Zelda Wii U come to us someday. And may your Master Sword never dull!

takashichea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

I did mine based on what I could buy since money was pretty tight.

1. Ocarina of Time/Master Quest for the Gamecube
    2. Wind Waker
    3. A Link to the Past (GBA)
    4. Twilight Princess (Wii)
    5. Majora Mask (Virtual Console)
    6. Skyward Princess (Wii)
    7. Hyrule Warriors (Wii U) - may not count

I can't really rank the Zelda games since I haven't played most of them.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#53  Edited By mike

The only Zelda game I've ever played is The Legend of Zelda when it first came out.

I bought A Link Between Worlds, but I only play 3DS games when traveling and just haven't gotten to it yet. I will eventually, though.

Svenzon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

1990(ish): The Legend of Zelda & The Adventure of Link

1992: A Link to the Past

2001: Ocarina of Time & Link's Awakening

2003: The Wind Waker

2009: Twilight Princess

2011: Skyward Sword

2013: Link Between Worlds & The Minish Cap

Relkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

• Links Awakening
    • Link to the Past
    • The Legend of Zelda
    • Ocarina of Time
    • Majoras Mask
    • Oracle of Seasons
    • Oracle of Ages
    • Minish Cap
    • Wind Waker
    • Twilight Princess
    • Legend of Zelda II

I'd like to play Link between worlds at some point, and I'd also like to try out the WiiU version of Wind Waker to see if I like that game with the changes they made.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.