Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Elder Scrolls

Franchise »

The Elder Scrolls is a long-running franchise of role-playing games made by Bethesda Softworks. The series is known for offering much freedom to the player and many choices of how to play.

Lore Question! Spoilers for Skyrim and Oblivion, possibly others

FunExplosions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By FunExplosions

So, I read this in the Elder Scrolls wiki:   

The Hero of Oblivion  (better known as the Hero of Kvatch, Champion of Cyrodiil, Divine Crusader, and Madgod of the Shivering Isles

Released by chance from prison in the Imperial City , this hero's tale began as a courier for Uriel VII and ended in the salvation of all Tamriel from the forces of Mehrunes Dagon. The hero saved Tamriel again by reuniting the Relics of the Divine Crusader, defeating Umaril the Unfeathered, and even visited Sheogorath 's realm of insanity to battle the daedric prince and end an eons-long cycle of order and chaos, becoming the new Sheogorath, Prince of Madness.

I never finished Oblivion or the Shivering Isles DLC. So, does this mean that the Sheogorath you encounter in Skyrim is actually the Hero of Oblivion(your character in Oblivion)?
    Avatar image for deactivated-5cc8838532af0
    deactivated-5cc8838532af0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Yeah it's implied.

FunExplosions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By FunExplosions
    @Irvandus: Aw man. So when they're all like "You know, Palagius, I was there." "Yeah, you told me a thousand times; you never shut up about it." That's actually supposed to be a callback to that? Ah, man, that's pretty great. Player-characters meeting eachother is always neat.
    GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 2

It's the hero of Kvatch!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.