Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Telltale Games

Company »

A company well-known for their popularization of the episodic release format and influence on the adventure game genre. Following massive layoffs in September 2018, the Telltale brand is now operated by LCG Entertainment.

Back to the Future Game Survey

guyver0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 17

#1  Edited By guyver0

Just in case people have missed this there is a survey for the new BTTF game on the Telltale games blog. 
    http://www.telltalegames.com/community/blogs/id-643  
    It's got some super interesting questions about the type of game it could be and what it will include.   

For example it includes. 

…November 5th, 2010. Working together, Teen Marty, Doc, and Present Day Marty finally corner the man who made off with Doc’s Time Train. While they argue about what to do with the well-intentioned time-hopper, a scary black vehicle appears out of nowhere. A familiar bulky presence steps out and confronts them. ‘Detective Tannen, Temporal Preservation Squadron.’ I’m afraid you’re all under arrest’… 

Now doesn't that sound interesting ;-)    

jonnyboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By jonnyboy

The only advice I'd like to give them is, "You remember Atari's Ghostbusters game? Don't do that". 

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#3  Edited By JJWeatherman

Back To The Future is the greatest movie of all time. I would tell you all why but it would take much too long. 

I would pay copious amounts of cash for a BttF game by Telltale.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.