Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tekken Revolution

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jun 11, 2013

Tekken goes back to basics in this free-to-play spin-off of Tekken Tag Tournament 2, exclusive to the PlayStation 3.

New Free to Play Tekken coming exclusively to PS3

mrfluke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By mrfluke

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/06/08/tekken-revolution-is-ps3-exclusive-free-to-play-launching-th/

apparently gamespot revealed today that a new free to play tekken is coming exclusively to the ps3, nothing else is known about the game and whether its a new fighting game tekken, or the card based tekken.

It would be great if they had the League of Legends setup, where there is a free rotation of characters every week and you can earn the ones you want to play with. and make cosmetics and stuff cost cash, Tekken already has billions of cosmetic stu

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

I am super curious about what this is.

Chibithor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Wait, it's out this Tuesday? It can't possibly be a new proper Tekken game, can it? I'll check it out in any case, but for now I'm expecting it to be a card game.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

If its a proper Tekken game Ill be excited. Give me Anna and Asuka and Im good to go!

RazielCuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By RazielCuts

Hmmm. Interesting. I wonder what'll be the hook, because why would I play this over say Tekken 6 or Tag 2? Haven't played the online for a while and maybe those communities are dead but yeah..

Avatar image for deactivated-601df795ee52f
    deactivated-601df795ee52f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

The card game on mobile is actually pretty fun. Would prefer an actual fighting game but if it's the card game I'm cool with that.

Wikitoups

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Clip is not much but it looks like a proper fighting game!

davidwitten22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

As long as they don't block all the characters behind paywalls I am totally in to this!

If they block all the characters behind paywalls then I am only slightly in to this.

Immortal_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After reading about a free to play Dead or Alive in a giantbomb thread the other day, I'm getting massively worried that free-to-play fighting games will become a thing. I mean, the tekken roster is massive - just looking it up now, it's around 40 characters. If they charge £2 or £3 per character, I'll have to pay like £120 to get the whole game, which is nonsense. I might not play every character on a regular basis, but it's nice to be able to try them all out in practise or random select and stuff - I'd defenitley feel like I was missing out if I only "owned" the two or three characters I main.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

FTP fighting games kind of make sense. As long as I get an option for Heihachi I'll be pleased.

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Aw, hell yea!

Tekken 7, though.. I remember they said they had abuncha fucking Tekkens lined. :D

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.