Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tales of Graces F

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Mar 13, 2012

An enhanced PlayStation 3 port of Namco Bandai's Wii JRPG, Tales of Graces. It is the sole version of the game released in North America.

Trophy Issue

Morrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Morrow

Ok, this is kinda strange. While there are trophies available on the games page, http://www.giantbomb.com/tales-of-graces-f/61-36336/achievements/?sgid=4263&sort=rarity, my achievement page tells me there are no trophies available: http://www.giantbomb.com/profile/morrow/achievements/?upid=6620199&sid=132988

That's probably because I'm playing the european version, but shouldn't someone add those trophies to Giantbomb too, if they're obviously not added automatically?

There is a similar issue with Legasista, which has actually 21 trophies that aren't known to Giantbomb: http://www.giantbomb.com/legasista/61-38133/achievements/

I know this isn't a huge issue or something, but it kinda bothers me because it lowers my achievement statistics here :P

Does anyone know someone from the staff who has the ability to add trophies manually?

GabrielCantor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By GabrielCantor

I've noticed no trophies for a couple of other games too, notably Rock Band: Blitz, Darksiders 2 and War for Cybertron. And while Ratchet & Clank HD has trophies listed, it's not showing the ones I've gotten. Not sure what's going on there.

Morrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Morrow

@Epidehl: Yeah, someone from the staff should fix this...

MetalBaofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By MetalBaofu

I had a similar problem with trophies for Doctor Who back when it came out. I made this thread about it in the bug reporting forum, and a few days later they were working. However, I have no idea if it fixed itself or if someone on the staff fixed it. All I can say about Tales of Graces is that I had no problem with the US version updating on here when I played it, so your assumption about it being a problem with the EU version might be right.

Morrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Morrow

@MetalBaofu: I did one in the Bug Reporting forum as well but no reaction from staff yet.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.