Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

State of Emergency

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Feb 12, 2002

State of Emergency is a free-roaming action game published by Rockstar Games. It features tons of crazy weapons and fight moves to beat up anyone that comes in your way.

Fond memories of extreme death.

napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By napalm

Ah yes, I remember this game from long ago. I used to waste away many summer days and nights putting on an infinite ammunition, and invincibility cheats and going to town on the whole... town. Such fond memories exist because for that time, this game was pretty new and was so violent that it felt fresh.

Anybody else have some watercooler/campy memories?

Crono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Crono

This game sucked.

I am completely confused as to how you could "waste away many... days and nights" playing this turd.  The game was a repetitive romp through levels that all felt identical but with different paint to cover the sameness.  This game reached new heights in blandness; but it was outdone by it's sequel.

I am still confounded by how this game warranted a sequel.  Are there really that many wannabe mass murderers, gangsters, anarchists and troglodytes out there that bought this disc-shaped turd?  Just shows that marketing is everything and that substance is meaningless.

MC_Izawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By MC_Izawa
    Crono said:
    "This game sucked.I am completely confused as to how you could "waste away many... days and nights" playing this turd.  The game was a repetitive romp through levels that all felt identical but with different paint to cover the sameness.  This game reached new heights in blandness; but it was outdone by it's sequel.I am still confounded by how this game warranted a sequel.  Are there really that many wannabe mass murderers, gangsters, anarchists and troglodytes out there that bought this disc-shaped turd?  Just shows that marketing is everything and that substance is meaningless."
    Yeah and Republicans and Christians and stuff.
    RichardLOlson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By RichardLOlson
    That game was awsome...I loved every second of that game....damn Christians.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.