Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Star Wars

Franchise »

Star Wars is a space fantasy film franchise that initially told the tale of Luke Skywalker and a rebellion's struggle against the evil Galactic Empire. It has spawned over one hundred games, six sequels/prequels and at least millions of different shirts, action figures and other merchandise.

Because of George Lucas: Can you still enjoy Star Wars?

• 54 results
    sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#51  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw

The shittiness of the new trilogy doesn't really affect the brilliance of the first three movies or some of the excellent spin-off material.  I wish the writers of Battlestar Galactica had a chance to write those prequels, though.  I think they would have done a fine job of it. 

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#52  Edited By ArbitraryWater

Necroposts ahoy!
    Anyways, I certainly enjoy the original trilogy, even though George Lucas has bastardized that as well by shoving unneeded CG into 25-30 year old movies.

Episode I was cool when I was 7, because I was too dumb to know any better, but now I really don't like it. Episode II was a travesty then and now, and Episode III is... passable, even though Hayden Christiansen is the worst actor ever and should never be in any movies ever again. Don't get me started on clone wars (The CG series, not the actually decent series of 5 minute cartoon shorts)

killdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By killdave

No way ... star wars sucks

STAR TREK FTW

lol - Fanboy movie

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#54  Edited By Snail

I can enjoy 4, 5 and 6.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.