Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II

Game » consists of 23 releases. Released Oct 26, 2010

Following the events of the first game, Darth Vader clones a replacement Starkiller, who again rebels against his master.

Another stinker of a game

swat200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By swat200

this is starting to get me sad. between this and medal of honor being crap i dont know what to make of this holiday season so far. i just beat this one and well lemme say the plot was terrible and the game trips up in the same ways that the last one did. hey did you guys know that there are like a MILLION jedi out there willing to fight you in this time frame in the starwars universe. i know i didn't untill i ran into wave after generic wave of them in this game.  as i was saying with the plot wow its *btw spoiler alert starts here* literally just him getting pissed and running around trying to find this GF from the first game like seriously they NEVER actually tell you if he's a clone or not and in fact the whole thing kinda takes a back seat to the new starkillers whining about how much he misses the girl from the last game. seriously people this game is at MAX a rent. don't wast your cash on it.

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By The_Laughing_Man

I enjoyed force unleashed.  

And its not just him finding his GF. Its him dealing with being a clone and getting revenge.  

And he knows he is a clone. Vader tells him straight out. 

swat200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By swat200

also just to get this outta the way my xbox tag is Swat20 and YES i have actually played this game and NO im not just trolling.

swat200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By swat200
    @The_Laughing_Man: he literally whines like a bitch the entire game. i dunno wasnt my idea of an amazing plot or what the developers where hyping it up to be.
    sickVisionz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By sickVisionz

Still waiting for Jedi Knight III, Jedi Academy II or whatever number/name it should be.  Those are hands down the best SW action games imo.  The swordplay was great imo.

Avatar image for wintersnowblind
    WinterSnowblind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By WinterSnowblind
    @The_Laughing_Man said:
    " I enjoyed force unleashed.   And its not just him finding his GF. Its him dealing with being a clone and getting revenge.   And he knows he is a clone. Vader tells him straight out.  "
    Yes, the whole story is him looking for Juno.
    impalerXZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By impalerXZ
    @swat200:  You know, after being cloned from a dead man, having memories forcefully pushed into your head by events, and generally being a broken character, I think he earned his right to bitch.
    landon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By landon

So the whole game is bad because of the story? I played the demo and I really thought they fixed the combat.

babblinmule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By babblinmule

How you got a copy of the game outside of working at a game store or factory and 'borrowing but never returning' a copy is beyond me, but I read the novel last week and the plot was far, far more than him bitching for the entirety of it.

stinky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By stinky

not played 2, but in general, i don't like the concept.  
    he is too powerful,  needs some limitations to be fun and exist solidly in the star wars universe. 

i just feel they are playing to the "junked up on sugar crowd" with this. 

Bloodgraiv3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#11  Edited By Bloodgraiv3

He complained a lot the last game and that game was awesome, and the story was incredible. The stories a lot more complex then just finding his GF.
    xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By xyzygy

It seems to me that the Force Unleashed was a game poeple loved or hated. I loved it, and I loved the demo for TFU2 so I'm definitely gonna be picking it up. It's no surprise that people won't like this game.

@stinky

said:

"  he is too powerful,  needs some limitations to be fun and exist solidly in the star wars universe.  "

He is working behind the scenes and his story is classified as official canon by George Lucas. Like it or not.
    FreakAche

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#14  Edited By FreakAche

The next time that I think I will really care about a Star Wars game will be in 10-15 years, when The Old Republic has died down and BioWare makes a proper KotOR 3 in the style of Mass Effect. I really want that to happen.

FancySoapsMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#15  Edited By FancySoapsMan

The only games you were looking forward to this fall were Medal of Honor and Force Unleashed II?

swat200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By swat200
    @Landon: no they also did the think where half the enemies had force powers and where just a pain in the ass to kill. the first few levels with storm troopers were fun without the fake jedi running around but once you get past them its just anoying and not fun to play
    swat200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By swat200
    @FancySoapsMan: lol no i'm also gonna give new vegas a shot because i liked fallout 3 alot. i liked fallout 1 and 2 better though :-)
    foggel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By foggel

The demo was awesome. I be damned if the game suddenly turned out to be something I don't like. I'm buying it.

FancySoapsMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#19  Edited By FancySoapsMan
    @swat200 said:
    " @FancySoapsMan: lol no i'm also gonna give new vegas a shot because i liked fallout 3 alot. i liked fallout 1 and 2 better though :-) "
    New Vegas is pretty good so far. I like the atmosphere a lot for some reason.

Also, I bought 2 yesterday because it's the only game in the series I've missed out on, so that should keep me busy until december. :D

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.