Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Spore

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Sep 07, 2008

Simulate the development and progression of an alien species as it evolves from a single-celled organism to a sapient level, rises up through various stages of civilization, and eventually becomes a space-faring species.

Well this could be a problem...

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Milkman

I'm going through my first playthrough (yeah I'm slow) and I kinda stuck here in the Civilization stage. I was doing fine until I unlocked planes. At this point, the Blue nation went fucking berserk and just slaughtered every single civilization left in the game except mine, since I happen to be trying to stay on their good side for whatever reason. So, now me and the blue nation is all that is left. I have all of the starting continent but Blue has everything else and could easily make me their bitch if they wanted to. All my spice mines are pretty much completely empty so my income is coming in really slow. Besides, every time I'm gain enough money, I always send it as a gift to Blue to up my reputation with them. Either that or they demand it from me. There is no way to take these guys by military or religious means. So, what would be the best way to ally with them and convert them to my side? It's pretty much my only hope. I'm really stuck between a rock and a hard place here.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, as of right now, I'm only at +26 rep with them.

Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Player1

Wow, don't have the game, so I can't help you. But it seems so deep. I really want to play this. 

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Milkman

Aw shit...I seemed to have stopped gaining reputation with Blue from offering gifts. Even gifts of 4,000 sporebucks isn't enough to get me past 60 rep. Does the reputation from gifts cap at +120 because if it does...I'm fucked.

Otacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Otacon

I was in exactly the same situation and got out. I got all the spice mines possible and took one city at a time by religion, I made every city that I obtained military and made sure that they were defensive whilst I crusaded my reigion to other cities. It takes a while but it is possible.

giyanks22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By giyanks22
    Player1 said:
    "Wow, don't have the game, so I can't help you. But it seems so deep. I really want to play this. "
    likewise I might rent it from block buster or the library.
    MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

Build a crapload of tanks and ATAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.