Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

South Park: The Stick of Truth

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Mar 04, 2014

An Obsidian-developed role-playing game based on the South Park animated TV series, in which players control a new kid in the eponymous town of South Park and takes part in an epic pretend-fantasy story that threatens the entire town.

Did you find the [SPOILERS] with the cluster of "friends"?

audiosnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By audiosnow

When I saw the note in Stan's room, I immediately knew what I was in for. Honestly, I expected those Christmas Critters to do something incredibly disturbing (they still might, I'm not finished yet), but all I got was a welcome bump to my friends list.

I could basically tell you what episode and situation all of the little callbacks and secrets in the game came from (I'm not proud of this [nor particularly ashamed, either]), so I'm curious how many others found that little enclave? Did you "decipher" the note without knowing the context or did you, like me, know what it meant?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a4ea8fdbe490
    deactivated-5a4ea8fdbe490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I knew what it meant, and was incredibly excited!

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Sterling

I never found that note. :-(

audiosnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@mlarrabee: Does Stan have to be with you when you go into his room, to get the note? Much like with Cartman for you to get Polly Prissy Pants?

audiosnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By audiosnow

@sterling: I had Butters when I found it. I was around only an hour or so into the game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.