Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Nov 01, 2009

Persona 3 Portable is an enhanced port of Persona 3 for PSP. New features include an additional female protagonist as well as certain gameplay adjustments introduced in Persona 4.

Does this version include the FES content?

MormonWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 21

#1  Edited By MormonWarrior

Hey, I'm considering getting this with a PSP but I'm wondering if they included the Persona 3 FES content as well. Anybody know for sure? I can't seem to find out definitively one way or another.

SlightConfuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By SlightConfuse

No it does not, but FES isnt really worth it anyway

TwilitEnd656

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By TwilitEnd656

Nope. No FES content. Sort of... Some additions to the main game are there from FES (taking Elizabeth out, for example), but the big extra dungeon/story addition of FES is not there. Honestly, it's better that way.

Vyse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Vyse

If I remember correctly, it does not include the extra story after the main game but it does include the costumes and stuff that were added in FES. Besides not having the added story, I think its the best version of the game.

MormonWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 21

#5  Edited By MormonWarrior

Oh okay, I had heard good things about FES though, but I guess that's cool. I'm way more likely to play a long RPG on a handheld than on a PS2, which I don't even have my own anyway.

Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Turambar

The Answer is not in the game.  However, bonus content that FES gave the main game are in.  If they included the sound track for The Answer in P3P, it would be the perfect package.  Say nothing about the playable content, The Answer had great dungeon music.

zeushbien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By zeushbien

Yeah, the extra dungeon from FES isn't really all that great, you aren't missing much. Plus, you can play as a lady in the PSP version, if you're into that sort of thing ;).

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.