Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shadaloo

Concept »

A criminal organization within the Street Fighter universe established by M. Bison.

Who ought to be linked to the Shadaloo concept?

logson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By logson

Should all SF characters be linked to the Shadaloo concept? I don't think so. All SF Characters are linked by the franchise itself. Those that participated in the Shadaloo organization should be the only characters linked to that concept, right? I understand that Zangief may be indirectly linked to the organization, through fighting Bison or whatever, but he doesn't need to be linked to Shadaloo on his page.

I am, however, a little more confused about characters specifically sent to World Warrior tournaments to investigate Shadaloo, such as Chun-Li. Should it be listed as a linked concept?

Discuss.

vigorousjammer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 41

#2  Edited By vigorousjammer

Chun-Li shouldn't be linked, nor should any other member who was sent to investigate...
    the only people who should be linked are characters who participated.
    Zangief, however... I believe should be linked as well, since he's indirectly associated.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.