Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Saints Row IV

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Aug 20, 2013

When invading aliens capture the Saints and imprison their minds in a digital recreation of Steelport, it's up to the Boss (who by now has become the President of the United States) to free Earth from its oppressive new overlords.

I just... I can't love this game enough.

• 101 results
    Iodine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@nictel said:

@demoskinos: In case you're looking for the whole playlist someone made it: Saints Row 4

What are all these non Mad Decent Nic? You should feel as bad about this as you should about your Necro play

Nictel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

@iodine said:

@nictel said:

@demoskinos: In case you're looking for the whole playlist someone made it: Saints Row 4

What are all these non Mad Decent Nic? You should feel as bad about this as you should about your Necro play

I didn't make the playlist and well Necro just sucks :P.. Also I still hate you for giving me Treant ;-p

Iodine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nictel said:

@iodine said:

@nictel said:

I didn't make the playlist and well Necro just sucks :P.. Also I still hate you for giving me Treant ;-p

Not my fault you coudlnt decide for yourself

daiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

I adore this game, and everything it does.

From the 2D, Saints of Rage, to the Opposites Attract duo, to RODDY FUCKING PIPER.

Jesus, man. It's like they made a game after my own heart.

34f3ecwdc3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's the life I wanna live.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.