Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation TV Support

Concept »

The PlayStation TV is a media streaming device based on the PS Vita. It can play many (though not all) Vita game cards, as well as supporting some PSN games and PS4 Remote Play.

PlayStation TV Europe (dodging the whitelist?)

mwng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mwng

So I bought a PlayStation TV, as it was going pretty cheap second hand. I got it for the same reason as probably just about everyone else; to play P4 Golden on a TV, and for this, it's great!

I'd quite like to play Danganronpa on it too, however this game isn't whitelisted in Europe for some reason... The second one is, which is the weirder thing.

It's fine in the US apparently, my question is; is there any way around this?

Would it be possible to sign in with a US PSN account and use my EU copy? Or would buying a US copy and using my EU PSN account work?

I can kinda see why it was so cheap now, since all I want to do is play a game, but can't for some totally arbitrary reason.

BlackLagoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@mwng: The whitelist is based on the region of the game, so a physical US copy of Danganronpa 1 will work regardless of which account you're using. Otherwise I can only suggest you inquire with NISA support or twitter and see if they're making any progress in getting whitelisted.

mwng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@blacklagoon: Ah-ha, perfect! Thank you!

Guess I'll just pick up a US copy then, since I don't see NISA getting their act together anytime soon.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.