Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 3

Platform »

The PlayStation 3 (often abbreviated PS3) is the third home video game console created and released by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

(NHL Highlight Reels) Transfer PS3 videos to hard drive?

Keys26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hi, I'm not sure where to be posting this but I've been doing a lot of research and haven't found any answers yet.

I am trying to figure out how to transfer my highlight reel videos I have saved on my PS3 to my hard drive. I have quite a few videos saved across NHL 10 to NHL 15 and don't want to lose them.

I have a PS4 and when I plugged in my USB stick it read my NHL 16 files instantly and I copied it to my laptop hard drive where it was an MP4. But when I tried to copy the videos saved on my PS3 it is of the game file which doesn't support any video play. I've been trying endless options, as far as trying to copy videos to my PS Plus cloud and transferring it to my PS4, but of course that doesn't work.

I would like digital copies of the videos, but if there is no possible option the only thing left to do is record the video with my phone facing towards the TV, (not what I really want to do).

So if you guys know if there is a way and how to go about it I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.