Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PAX Prime 2012

Concept »

The ninth annual PAX Prime took place between August 31-September 2, 2012 at the Washington State Convention Center in Seattle, Washington.

Where can i find video of all Pax Panels?

Jedted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#1  Edited By Jedted

Dumb question but obviously i can watch the GB panel here on the site but what about the all the other panels? I was kinda interested in that "Stuff your criticism..." one that Jeff mentioned but i really don't wanna scour Youtube to find it.

Is there a reason why Penny Arcade doesn't post videos of their panels in one place?

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 25

#2  Edited By StarvingGamer

Probably because they aren't filming them and the panels aren't their panels.

B0nd07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By B0nd07

@Jedted: For all the ones that streamed out via PAX itself can be found hereon the official Twitch channel. For anything else, you'd have to check whomever's website/twitter to see if it's archived.

Cincaid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Cincaid

@Jedted: As @StarvingGamer said, it's pretty much up to the panels themselves to record/film their own panels and eventually host it. Penny Arcade doesn't do it, probably because not every panel out there want to be filmed/recorded. Not to mention that ticket sales would probably hurt somewhat if every panel was available to watch online, but I'm really just guessing now.

Jedted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jedted

@B0nd07: Thanks a lot!

Jedted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Jedted

@Cincaid: I'd understand if they don't wanna post the videos immediately following PAX but it would be nice to have something for the folks that couldn't make it.

Sergio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By Sergio

@Jedted: They also have sold DVDs of PAX with some panels on them in the past. Making everything available for free would hurt those sales.

Jedted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jedted

@Sergio: As long as they're reasonably priced then i guess that's a fair trade. If it's more than the price of the actual tickets then why wouldn't you just go to PAX?

Sergio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#9  Edited By Sergio

@Jedted: I just checked, and they're currently only selling 2005, 2007, and 2009, so perhaps they abandoned selling DVDs of the panels. They were all priced less than ticket price.

zidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 24

#10  Edited By zidd

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.