Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

No Man's Sky

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Aug 09, 2016

A procedurally generated space exploration game from Hello Games, the creators of Joe Danger.

Trying to buy the XBox One version of this game.

retrometal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

But all day yesterday and today it shows the price as $14.99, but I'm unable to purchase.

Anyone else experiencing this?

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

kedi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Huh, it shows up at it's normal price ($49.99) and has a buy option for me on xbox.com. I imagine it's just some weird pricing error affecting certain regions and they disabled purchases while they iron it out.

morningcoffee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I saw that yesterday too and got excited because it was so cheap but the real price is $49.99. For some reason they had two versions at different prices. I just bought it on the xbox instead of my laptop because it was on the front page of the store.

Avatar image for dude_dudenstein
    Dude_Dudenstein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For those that have played it, do you think it's worth the $50 price tag for solo play? I'm totally on the fence about this game lol

SethMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SethMode

@dude_dudenstein: it's well worth the price content wise but it has a resource collection loop that isn't for everyone. Outside of that though there is a ton of game, it looks good, and the story is intriguing IMO. Well worth 50 bucks if you're okay with a Minecraft style of resource farming.

Dude_Dudenstein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sethmode: I never got into the minecraft loop but I fell into the Stardew Valley loop in an unhealthy way for a while lol

SethMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dude_dudenstein: Been there, my friend. NMS never hooked me like Stardew did, but the elements are definitely there. I just think Stardew gives you daily goals and NMS is more open ended and threatening (like Minecraft).

Dude_Dudenstein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sethmode: Ah thanks for the input man. Looks like I'll be waiting for a price drop to get it. I'm still intrigued but I don't see it being a $50 game from what I've heard from you and from what I saw from the video they guys did recently about it.

cloudedlullaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do you have a gamestop near you? I'm pretty sure the game pre-owned is cheaper.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.