Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Nioh

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Feb 07, 2017

A historical action game loosely based on the story of English samurai William Adams, as he helps slay the yokai that infest Sengoku-era Japan while hunting down a malicious alchemist.

Spear with heavy armor

deathfromace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By deathfromace

I'm going for using a spear with the bull armor set that is heavy.

Anyone know what level and if it's possible to have agility B while doing this? I currently have my stamina at 32 and can equip 3 of the 5 parts and stay in B agility and currently any more points in stamina gives a laughable amount to my weight that I'm starting to think it's not possible.

Anyone know of a way to do this and if anyone has done the math in what level I would need to be.

If it can be done but it's a late game "spoiler" just let me know it can without saying to much. I'm currently in the second area.

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By OurSin_360

I doubt its possible, honestly it would kinda break the game imo. The weight % goes down when you get to a certain level so it will probably take a very long time to do if it is possible.

deathfromace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the current weight difference is 7lbs and each stamina point gives me about .4 and keeps going down.

If there is no hard cap it might be possible but unlikely.

Maybe I just need to find another spear set but I'm into the horns.

LawGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

As far as I understand it, there aren't Dark Souls style caps on stats, just some diminishing returns. I think it's probably possible, but it would take a very long time focusing on stamina to get there.

deathfromace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

56 stamina and 10 str and I finally got it. All heavy Bull armor and my spears with B agility.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.