Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ninja Gaiden II

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jun 03, 2008

The sequel to Ninja Gaiden; A high-difficulty, ninja-themed, hack-and-slash title.

Question for anyone who completed NG II

Avatar image for deactivated-6308c1821738f
    deactivated-6308c1821738f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 5

I finished the game a while back and saved after the credits so I would be able to start a new game with all my stats maxed out.  Recently I decided to go back and get all of the skulls so I started a entirely new game.  The problem is when I made my first save like an idiot, it overwritten my save for when I completed it last time.  My question is, is it possible to somehow get the new game+ option back without having to complete the game again.

btw...i know you can still do a new game+ option without the save, but when I do that I lose all of my upgrades and maxed out health bar which I was able to keep by loading that save.

ryden14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By ryden14

mmmm I was confused reading your post but I know if you just start a new save you should be fine. And when you decide you can go to your completed save and kick ass with your upgraded weapons

Metroid545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Metroid545
    @bolsita_de_te said:
    " I finished the game a while back and saved after the credits so I would be able to start a new game with all my stats maxed out.  Recently I decided to go back and get all of the skulls so I started a entirely new game.  The problem is when I made my first save like an idiot, it overwritten my save for when I completed it last time.  My question is, is it possible to somehow get the new game+ option back without having to complete the game again.btw...i know you can still do a new game+ option without the save, but when I do that I lose all of my upgrades and maxed out health bar which I was able to keep by loading that save. "
    bummer dude can't do that since that save file was unique to the items and inventory you possessed upon completing the game so you will have to rebeat it :(

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.