Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

New Super Mario Bros.

Franchise »

A series of games featuring the DS debut of New Super Mario Bros. and its sequel, New Super Mario Bros. Wii for the Wii.

What's your opinion on the "Wah Wah" music?

• 54 results
    megalowho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 29

#51  Edited By megalowho

It's grown increasingly annoying as it's become increasingly prominent. It's not like removing them would be a cure all, though - for a series that features some of the best game music of all time, the NSMB themes just don't measure up. 4 games deep and not much has really changed, save for more Wahs. Makes them an easy target for frustration at that point.

Lazerus101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Lazerus101

Sick and tired of the highly annoying cavalcade of cack that is the Wah Wah theme that runs through Mario games these days. I find it off putting in the extreme.

BoOzak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#53  Edited By BoOzak

Dont like it, but i'm not a big fan of the level design in the "New" Mario games so i've never played enough for it to really get on my nerves.

And I havent even listened to the latest bombcast before i'm accused of being one of Gerstman's disciples.

I think the main reason people are getting irritated at it now as apose to before is because 2 "New" games have come out in less than a year. I will say that I love the Galaxy soundtrack, but I dont think it would go well with a sidescroller. Maby a faster theme? Similiar to Smash Bros. music?

MocBucket62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#54  Edited By MocBucket62

It stinks, please stop this Nintendo!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.